The Begining

( Erika's p.o.v )

Ugh! Finally I get to have a break from modeling! What should I do? I've never had a day off. Until...

(RING)

I bet it's my manager calling to say
"We need you down here!" Ugh! When I have a day off he calls!

Erika: "Hello Dylan!"

Dylan: "Wow someone's in a mood."

Erika: "Well yeah you said I had the day off!"

Dylan: "Well you did..."

Erika: "Then if you keep on doing this... I'm quitting!"

Dylan: "Wow WHAT!!!"

Erika: "You heard me, bye Dylan!"

I hung up on him just like that. I was tired of the way he always treated me! He would say " aww, you have the day off... just kidding!" I hated how I would always just do what he said instead of sticking up for my self. But after quitting I didn't know what to do? I looked on line for some jobs. I didn't find any jobs I was interested in. Just then on the final page it said " Jake Paul, help wanted for finding house, and starting a company." I thought that I was up for the job so I emailed him and just like that he hired me! Wow he must be desperate for someone! I thought he was going to ask me questions! I looked at the place he wants to meet up at and it said " La, at Starbucks". What?! I have to fly to LA!!! Ugh my day was bad to happy than bad again. I packed my things, got a airplane ticket to La for tonight and I was off to LA.

Last night I didn't get to bed until 3:00 in the morning. Then I had to wake up at 6:45 to get ready to meet at 8:00. Yeah your all thinking why is she leaving that early? Because I always like to be a few minutes early. When I got there I ordered a all black coffee with a donut. After I payed the cashier I looked around and seen this tall guy with light blond hair,tie dye shirt, baggy pants and all white sneakers. I thought that can't be him. Then I got a text...

(Jake)
   Hey you here yet?

                                          (Erika)
                                        Yeah are you?

(Jake)
   Yep, I'll find you😉

Than that same tall guy looked confused and I thought was that Jake? Wow... I walked up to him.

Erika: "Um...hello."

Jake: "Oh sorry no pictures right now I'm looking for someone..."

Erika: "Are you looking for Erika?"

Jake: "Yes... Erika?"

Erika: "Yep, I'm Erika!"

Jake: "Well nice to meet you... lets sit down it looks like you have a hand full!"

Erika: "Good I need to!"

Jake took my plate to the table and sat down to talk about what he wants the business to be about. He said he wants to build the first ever home for internet people that need help growing their channel for YouTube and he wanted it to be called Team 10. He said that me and him will be the first two to live there. I said this will boost my career! This is my chance, my chance to be a star!

Jake: "So are you up to it Erika?"

Erika: "Yes, yes I am!"

Jake: "Good, I hope we'll meet again in a few months?"

Erika: "Yes, yes we will."

( 3 months later)

I sold my apartment and got our home for us team 10 members, made a website for team 10 and everything couldn't be better! I grabbed all my things and was on my way to LA. I got there and I seen two cars in the driveway. So I opened the door and it was to quiet, way to quiet... I looked around and the house was empty. I walked up To my bed room door and it was dark. I walked in until some one grabbed me.

Erika: "AHHH!!!!"

(Punches Jake)

Jake: "Awwww!"

Erika: "Oh sorry Jake!"

Jake: "It's ok I kind of had that coming..."

(Jakes p.o.v)

I heard foot steps walk in to Erika's room so I knew it was her. I grabbed her arm, then she punches me right in the face. I kind of had it coming like I said. I couldn't get my eyes off her. We had a minute looking at each other.

Erika: "Well I should be unpacking."

Jake: "Yeah I'll let you do that..."

I left the room and went to grab my vlogg camera and started my vlogg.

Jake: "GOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERS!"

Jake: "WE HAVE A SPECIAL PERSON HERE AND HER NAMES ERIKA!!"

Jake: "ERIKA!!"

Erika:"Yeah?!"

Jake: "Come say hi!"

Erika: "Hey jake paulers!"

I grabbed her and hugged her. Than I get interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I went to the door and checked to see who it was. It was...