Chapter 8

Well fuck

It most certainly has been a while
I have school
And it fucking sucks
Anywho
Enjoy :)

Mikey's POV

Pete and I were currently walking through the mall drinking our basic bitch frapichinos from Starbucks and debating on whether we should go to taco bell or IHop for lunch.

I wanted IHop but of course Pete, being the difficult person he is, wanted taco hell.

"Pete I want some fucking pancakes, not no fake meat, not even Mexican, waste of time, nasty ass tacos."

(I like taco bell pls don't kill meh)

"Well who sucked your dick this morning in the shower this morning hmm Mikeyway? Exactly. We're getting taco bell. Now let's go."

Pete then grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of taco bell.

Me, pouting like a little kid, sticking my bottom lip out, and watching as the IHop got further and further away, did not see the trash can in front of me.

And no, I didn't fall into it and make a complete fool of myself like I'm sure you're hoping I did.

I simply walked into it, accidentally throwing my mother fucking vanilla bean frapichino into the dumb ass trash can.

"Nuuuuu my basic bitch frapichinooooo! It's deeeaaaadddd! It has been drug into the deepest pits of hell! Pete we have to have a funeral! It's not fucking funny stop laughing!"

Pete, nearly rolling around on the ground, thought this was the funniest thing he's ever witnessed in his life.

It was not. But he seemed to think so. I was over here mourning my frapichino while he was having a jolly ol time.

"Mikeyway there's trash can right there."

"No fucking shit."

Five minutes later, Pete had managed to finally get his ass of the nasty as fuck floor of the food court.

I should have known he would have been his usual sarcastic, dumbass self and say something like that instead of a good boyfriend and mourn my frapichino with me.

"Michael you played yourself."

"Shut up asshole let's just get your damn taco bell and then see a movie or some shit."

I couldn't help but laugh at the entire situation. I mean, it had to have been pretty funny watching my lanky ass walk into a trash can and then proceed to accidentialy chuck my Starbucks into it.

"Love you too, you cranky ass bitch." Pete said as he grabbed my hand and started walking me to taco bell again.

"Love you, you short little cock sucking demon." We both laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"Only for you, baby." Pete winked.

I laughed and playfully smacked his arm while mumbling a "dumbass".