Hogwarts Part 2

Up above in the media is Percy. After 4 weeks later

Percy P.O.V

I was walking around camp with Annabeth when Nico came and said "we are going on another quest, let's go to the meeting." We sprinted to the meeting and walked in. "Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Jason, and Piper are going to the School Hogwarts to fetch a demigod and bring he or she to camp, and this is no ordinary school, this is a school of witchcraft and wizardry. You will be pretending that you are an exchange student and you are going to find the demigod, but you can't use your magic, you have to use Wands for magic. Now go get packed up and get ready to leave!" Chiron Said.

Time Skip(after doing everything and going to platform 9 3/4)

We saw some people go through a wall. They said that you can't hesitate and that it takes you to platform 9 3/4. We did that and we got on the train. We found a place to sit and waited.

Time Skip(in Hogwarts, the sorting)

"Percy, Jackson"

I walk up and sit on the stool. They place the hat on my head. "GRYFFINDORE" i walk to the table and sit down next to a girl with dark brown hair and hazel ocean eyes, with a scar across her left eye.

"Annabeth, Chase"

"GRYFFINDORE"

She sat next to me.

"Leo, Valdez"

"GRYFFINDORE"

He sat next to Annabeth.

"Nico, Di Angelo"

"SLYTHERIN"

He sat in the corner of the table.

Time Skip

The rest of us got into Gryffindore. "Hi I'm Percy Jackson ,nice to meet you, what's your name?" I say/ask. "Hi I'm Sapphire Gem, nice to meet you too, anyway sorry I've got to go, I'm going to go back to studying Greek language, gods, Heros, and creatures."

Time Skip(week later)

Sapphire P.O.V

I was practicing throwing daggers at moving test dummies at a lake in the forbidden forest. I threw the daggers, ran up the tree and jumped on a branch and took out my bow and shot the targets. I jumped on a vine and slide down to the ground and front flipped, while I did that I took out my sword and swung it at the dummies and stabbed them. Then I jumped over them and either cut off the head or stab the back.i got my daggers and threw them at the dummies. I got out my hidden silver arm braces and my shield. I put the braces on and walk over to a machine. I turn it on and go back to my spot and Balls come out of the machine coming towards me I dodge some of them while backflipping. Then I block them with my braces and then I used my Shield to block them and then I run towards them and do a front flip and use my shield to injure the dummies.i put away my weapons and then I sat down in front of the pond and started to meditate. I enhanced my senses and I could hear faint voices and a noise coming from the bushes to the left and right. I could also smell a giant and 7 people. Those scents are familiar oh wait they are Nico, Thalia, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, and Leo. They followed me. Have they been watching me the whole time?!? The giant walked out of the bushes. The others were about to come out and kill it. I didn't open my eyes, I just used my senses.I grabbed my sword from my back and I dodged an attack that came towards me and I jumped on its arm. I ran up the arm and jump on its back and slice off its head. I front flip off the giant and opened my eyes. I watch it turn to golden dust. Then I wiped my hands and said "Guys I know your there. You can come out now.!" I jump up and grab the branch of a tree and hang from it with one foot. I look towards them hiding in the shadows. They walk out except Nico because he is already here in the shadows.

Percy P.O.V

We just saw her do that and i was impressed. That monster she fought was a giant. And she killed it easily.where did she get that sword. "Why are you here" she said. " we followed you. We wanted to see where you were going" She hung from a branch with one foot and she was about to fall. When she did she front flipped then landed on her feet. Now I'm sure she is the demigod that we're looking for. But if she is which god would she be the daughter of? I mean she is
Cool. She kinda looks like she could be the daughter of a plant goddess, but she has enough skills to be the daughter of ares or hades. We get out of her earshot and I say "I bet you she is the demigod we're supposed to bring back to camp!." "Yeah I think so." Everyone was whispering except Nico. They talked about what they would do once they got to back to Hogwarts. Little did they know that Sapphire had heard everything.

Hey guys thanks for reading this so far. I hope you like it. I know there is other books like this but I wanted to make my own. Ps if anyone follows me I will follow back thanks guys byeee!!!!!!!!!!!!see you in the next chapter.