B

The Next Day|

11:54 am|

Wayne|

"Wayne, whatchu planning on doing today?" One of my closest friends, Rocky, asks. "I don't know man, I planned a little studio time late tonight but nothing major."

"Let's get some girls tonight." "Nah, I don't feel like hitting up the strip club tonight. I respond closing my eyes while laying on my king sized bed.

"No, I mean pick up some girls down the block and take turns or some shit." I laugh a little.

"Usually Ménage's happen with two girls and one guy not one girl and two guys."

"Well, then think of it as a small get together" I laugh for a while and say 'aight' and hang up.

This nigga crazy.

Onika;Nicki|

9:46 pm|

All day I've been out with Sherika, looking for a sexy 'statement' outfit. She has been asking all day what for, one time assuming that I finally came around to my 'senses' and got with Safaree.

She always have shipped us together but we are just friends. I feel comfortable with us just being that and he seems like he is too. Of course, everyone thinks just because you have a guy as your best friend, means y'all should go together.

It's a very stupid and stereotypical thing to assume but that's my life.

Sherika goes to a beauty school, she saved up enough money as a teen to get herself into school. Before I got fired from all of those jobs, the money I made only was enough to take care of my family.

I'm glad that she is getting the chance to do the thing she always wanted. Meanwhile, I'm over here doing this mess.

I accidentally roll my eyes at the thought and Sherika caught me doing it. "What's wrong Nika?"

"Huh?" "You rolled your eyes as if you were annoyed at something." She catch on quick.

Sherika doesn't know about what I do either so I try to find and or make up a lie, "Nah, this guy in front of us driving too slow" I say referring to the Maybach in front of us.

Even though I pulled that lie out of my ass, he was driving too slow. "A nigga need to move" Sherika said honking at them.

They switched lanes before Sherika could honk and curse even more at them. I laughed at her being so serious for this nigga to move. She is the sweetest person, I swear, but she definitely has a mean side.

I do as well, I guess everyone does.

She makes a turn for my house and drops me off. "Goodluck with ya boo!" she yells before driving off causing me to laugh at what she said.

That girl is so damn crazy but I gotta love her.

As soon as I saw her turn the corner out of my neighborhood, I walk down the street. I never change in my house because I don't want Ma or Caiah to find me in my outfit.

I change in an ally, a little away from where I usually walk down but I'm planning on walking towards the richer part tonight.

After I change, I look down at myself. It made so much of a sexy bold statement that I disgusted myself in an instant.

I hope that this time is a good pay so I can stop and for the while I have been walking, I been thinking this to be the last time anyway.

When I first did this, I assumed it would be a quick fuck and money afterwards. I didn't think I would lose myself and my morals on the way.