J

Nicki|

4:07 pm|

I just laid on my bed. Tears threatened to fall but I was more angry than sad. I don't get what drives parents to the point to kick them out. Especially when we are in a tough financial situation.

I mean I understand being angry but I still don't think anger would drive me to kick my child out the house.

I'm not gonna have children until I can fully afford one or a few with no money issues.

Even though my mom is mad at me, I still care for her and Mic. Jelani too. I just hope this whole 'Nicki Minaj' thing works out. I want to make it.

I need to, my family depends on it.

"Safaree! Faree!" I call. He walks in after a minute or two later. "Wassup?"

"My mom just kicked me out of the house" That's when all of the tears I was holding back fell.

He said nothing and sat on the bed holding me.

He knows how to comfort me without making it awkward. It's exactly what I need right now.

Safaree|

4:39pm|

I just let her cry out until she fell asleep. I was about to fall asleep too until I heard someone knock and come in.

"Hey, I-" It was Drake. "Oh, sorry I didn't know you were-"

"You good." "Um, well tell her when she wakes up that I wanted to talk." "Aight" I say and he walks out.

I kiss the top of her head before trying to fall asleep again.

"Why'd you do that?" Nic asked in a sleepy voice. I wasn't expecting for her to feel it and awake up. "For comfort" I lie. "I like it" I could see her smile just a little bit.

We soon both drifted off to sleep.

Nicki|

The Next Day|

1:36 pm|

"So are we still heading back to Queens?" Safaree asked.

When we woke up, we got cleaned up and ate then came to the living room to watch movies.

"I have no where to live even if I did. I'm thinking about just permanently staying here until the ball gets rolling."

He didn't say anything and he just looked at me. "What?"

"Your life isn't over just because she kicked you out. You still have Mic and Lani and me and Sherika."

"Yeah but I want to start fresh, I guess." "You can live with me then."

"Safaree, why do you want me in Queens so bad?."

"Because, I'm going to miss you if you stay here" We were quiet for about a whole show worth.

"Ok" I say loud enough for him to hear. "Ok?" "I will just live with you until I find my own permanent place to live."

"That's what's up" Safaree put his hand out to dap me. I laughed before dapping back. "What's so funny Nicki Minaj?" He asked with a grin.

"I hate you, shut up Faree" I was smiling mad hard. He just laughed too. "Well I'm gonna go get ready and start packing."

I nodded and kept watching the tv. I slowly dozed off and woke up when somebody tapped me. "Nic, we got 2 hours to catch that plane. You should start packing."

I didn't respond but I got up and stretched and left to find my room. I started picking up and going through things to put it away.

Drake walked in. "Hey." "Hey." "You leaving already?" "Yeah nigga why?" I laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you." "This is literally our like second or third convo since I've been down here."

He chuckled slightly, "I know but you didn't really give me time to get to know you."

He was so close to me, that I could almost feel his skin. I turned around. "Fuck you doing nigga? Walking up to me like you know what's up. Bye."

I've might've sounded rude but I don't play that shit. I don't like when people be coming up to me like that.

He apologized and stepped back. "It's not really like you've tried to get to know me" I responded focusing back to packing my things.

"You're right. How about we go to dinner or something before your flight." "Can't. Flight is in two hours, won't make the plane in time. Plus, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, we broke up. But nah Nic, this isn't about dating you or nothing. just trying to be friendly."

"Mhm, well Mr. Friendly guy, you have my number" I say before zipping up my last suitcase. He smiled widely but didn't say anything. He helped me with my things and helped my bring them to the car.

After we finished, I went into the house to find Wayne. His car was outside so I know he is here.

I heard noises from a room after walking far to the back of the house. As I got closer, I heard a girl repetitively saying Wayne's name. I knew they were having sex so I left and went back to the car.

Drake had to come with us so he could take the car back after we got on our plane. Wayne made sure he put us in first class this time after I complained about it to him.

I got in the front while Safaree got in the back. I sent a quick text to Wayne to say I'll be back in a few weeks.

The whole car ride was silent. I was confused as to why, it felt so awkward.

Drake|

5:24pm|

Safaree is a cool guy, I guess but last night made it awkward for either one of us to talk to each other. Nicki said they were just friends but I don't hold my girl best friends like that.

My girlfriends, of course. They seem confused themselves. I just hope they really don't have feelings for each other because I like Nicki.
She is crazy smart, talented, funny, and beautiful. I want to really get to know her.

And I will.

+

+

+

Drake probably corny like that 😩 It's gonna be a different boat ride trying to hold down a NewYork girl. Lmao, he gonna learn soon.....

~Comment!
~Vote!
~Fan!