~Quiet~

Bill followed Lucifer everywhere, eyes blank, mind blank, everything was blank.

He didn't speak, not a word, not a syllable, barely even looked up. Except for once, Lucifer had said that Bill was his perfect demon, Bill stared for a second, the shine in his eyes reappearing for a millisecond as he said it, "Die." And then it faded and he was looking back at the floor.

Now and then, his eyebrows would furrow angrily, but never often, it was always gone as fast as it came.

Then one day, something happened.

A female demon named Pyronica asked to see Bill, and so Lucifer let her, he was shocked when his perfect Demon dove into the tall woman and began to bawl. He was even more shocked when the pink-clad demon glared at him.

When Bill was done and had fallen asleep, Pyronica told Lucifer that he should let Bill see Dipper, then she sauntered out the door, strutting step by step, flaunting her bond with his perfect demon.

Suddenly, an idea fell into Lucifer's mind.

Repeat of life.

Bill would repeat his life from the beginning over and over and over and over and over until he went absolutely insane, until he gave up, until he could no longer remember his name, until life was a blur, a blink, a misuse of time, he'd forfeit his life's until it fell from his sight, until he no longer had to deal with it, until he forfeit his life himself.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Lucifer laughed, he laughed and laughed and laughed, twice and twice again, he'd make Bill re-do, re-do, re-do.

Forever!
FOrEveR!
FORevER!
FORVEVER!

Bill looked over, delirious with sleep when suddenly, he felt something slice into him, split his sides open, he looked up. Lucifer.

The man looked nice, in that white suit of his, but his grin always gave away purely evil intentions.

Bill's vision went black.

Repeat.