3

Apparently taking care of Lance was pretty easy. He barely cried or made much noise. That made taking care of him a breeze. He wasn't picky. In fact, it seemed as though he didn't like much attention at all.

"He is surprisingly easy," said Allura while she was holding a sleeping baby Lance in a blue onesie.

"He is so cute as well! AWW!" Pidge squealed, almost crying when she saw him yawn.

"How are we going to get him back to his 17 year old self though?" Shiro asked, wanting his Palladian back.

"Don't worry, I found the planet with a cure," Coran said as he came into the room.

"Really where!" Hunk exclaimed, causing Lance to stir a bit in his sleep.

"We need to know!" Keith yelled, successfully sealing Lance.

But Lance didn't make much noise. In fact, they didn't even realise that he was awake.

"At a planet a few verga's away, but we would be there fairly quickly," Coran informed.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hunk said, he needed his best friend back.

"We would go right away, but-" Coran started, not even aloud to finish his sentence before being cut off.

"Why not? It's close isn't it? Let's go get the cure to fix him!" Keith interrupted.

"Yah Coran, why can't we go now?" Pidge asked.

"Well I was going to say, that planet is very dangerous for children. Not only that but they are not very accepting of other species, especially the children. So we need to keep Lance here with one of you to look after him. It will not be to hard! We have seen been with this baby Lance. But Allura, Shiro, and I all have to go. So one of you to have to look after him," Coran told everyone of the situation.

"I am sorry, but I feel like I should go, I did get Lance like this. I want to help stop it," Hunk said.

"So that leaves Keith and Pidge, which one of you wants to do it?" Allura asked.

"Not me! I never took care of child before!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Okay then, I guess that that I will have to choose for you," Shiro said.

Shiro thought for a few moments before getting to a verdict.

"Keith, you will look after Lance," Shiro said. Pidge was mumbling under her breath 'yes' as she did a small happy dance.

"Why me?" Keith questioned.

"Because you are older, that's why," Shiro told him.

"By three years!" Keith yelped.

"Doesn't matter Keith. Just do it," Allura said.

"Ugh! Fine!" And with that they left. Talking about what they would do when they got to the planet.

Finally after a long time they landed on a beautiful violet and aqua-marine planet. All of the occupants of the castle ship left except the blue and red Paladins.