"Okay, so... what do I do?" Keith asked himself, not being alone with a baby before.

Just then the Cuban baby started to crawl around. Getting closer and closer to the kitchen.

"Oh you want some food?" Keith said, following Lance just go be sure.

As it turned out Lance was hungry. So Keith looked around for some items.

"I know that babies can't have solid food. But what age can they have regular food? I don't think that he has teeth yet. But what if he does?" The red paladin asked himself. How is he supposed to know what this all is!

After a few moments of confusion, the instinctive boy just decided to check the younger males mouth.

Keith found only gums and no indication of teeth coming out any time soon.

"So soft foods then."

The emo teen got some food goo and mushed it a bit more so that his teammate could eat it better.

Time skip for about an hour

And in the hour of a time skip Keith finally got Lance to finish the bottle.

"Oh my god. That was hard. When the others are here you are an angle. But me alone and you are the devil's span. Why?" Keith said out of breath.

Th spoke boy already had to chase Lance through 7 corridors, 23 rooms, 19 cabinets, and out of a healing pod. Not to mention that he had to put the onesie back on him twice while making sure that Lance didn't take off his diaper.

AND LANCE WAS CRAWLING.

As far has Keith can tell, Lance can't even walk yet, or talk. Heck, even being loud seems to be a challenge!

"Oh for love of God, they need to get back here before I kill him," Keith mumbled to himself.

A small giggle from the baby reached Keith's ears.

"You are just enjoying making me suffer aren't you?" The red and black clad boy said as he looked at his teammate. "You are adorable though."

A small smile made its way to the 18 year olds lips as he picked up the Cuban baby.

His only response was a gurgle.