3

Victoria's POV:
******************
It's been a few days since I broke up with Kian. I was still having trouble getting over it. But Jack made things better. Walking to first period was the worst. I had to see Kian and that girl make out in the hallway. Ugh. Look at them being all gross. "Hey Vicky!" Jack greeted. "Ugh they're so annoying." I say turning to face him. "Do you trust me?" He questioned. "What?" I asked. "Do you trust me?" He repeated. "Yea." I answer. He then grabs my hand and pulls me. We walk by Kian and he puts his arm around me. "Yea I know babe." He blurted as we walk by. Then when we get far enough away I look back and Kian looks pissed. "What was that?" I ask. "You said you trusted me." He laughed. "Let's show Kian that you don't need him. Whenever we're around him we'll act like a couple." He explained. "I don't know." I sigh. "Come on! It'll be fun." He insisted. "Okay fine." I give in. "Yayay!" He said hugging me. Wow. Fake dating my bestfriend. Odd. Well it's only around Kian. I can handle this. Right? So we went on the next few days acting like we were dating. It was weird calling my bestfriend 'babe' but it was all fake. We walked into first period early. Kian has this period with us. I was going to walk to my seat when Jack pulled me to his. Then I sat on his desk and we talked. "What are we doing?" I asked. "Kian's here so just act like we're flirting." He shrugged. "Oh no he's coming over here." I whisper. "Well looks like you guys are a thing now. Actually come to think of it I've never seen you kiss." He taunts. I look at Jack and he looks at me. We both don't know what to say. "Go on kiss him if you're really dating." Kian smirked. Jack then grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. I didn't know what was about to happen but kissing my bestfriend? Yikes. Then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. After a little while we pulled away. What just happened! I just kissed my bestfriend over some stupid ex. It was a good kiss too. "Ugh." Kian scoffed as he walked away. Then the class started "oooooing". "Take your seats!" Mr. Miller yelled as he walked in. I quickly got up and sat in mine. "Dude I didn't think fake dating looked that real." Daniel laughed. "Neither did I." I reply. "Do you wanna hang at my place later?" He asked. "Sure." I smile. After school finished I walked to Daniel's house. It was only down the street. When I got there his mom let me in. "Hey Vicky." He greeted as I walked into his room. "Hey." I reply hugging him. "So I was thinking we could go to the spot on the mountain I always go to. The view is sick." He suggested. "Okay." I nod. It was about 8 o'clock and he drove us to the place. We just sat there on the bench and watched the stars. "Can I ask you something?" Daniel questioned. "Sure." I respond. "Why are you even fake dating Jack." He asked. "I don't know. It's weird. He's my bestfriend. At first it was to make Kian jealous but I think he wants to actually date." I answer. "Maybe you should tell him you don't wanna fake date anymore." He suggests. "Yea. I'll text him right now." I say taking out my phone. (V- Victoria / J- Jack)
V- hey jack?
J- yea
V- I don't think we should fake date anymore
J- was it because of that kiss? I'm sorry
V- no. It's just it feels weird calling you my boyfriend. I want things to be normal again
J- I understand.. ily bestfriend
V- ly too
******************
       "I told him. He said he understands." I tell Daniel. "Good." He starts. "Because I've been wanting to ask you. Will you go on a date with me?"
*********************

Sorry this chapter is complete shit.. hope you like it anyways. :) thanks for reading ~Mia