9

Jack's POV:
*****************
I couldn't do it. I couldn't wait for her to break up with Daniel. I love her and seeing her with him hurts. I know she loves him too. But why? I've been with her when guys like Kian hurt her. I was there for her when she needed someone. I can't understand why she doesn't want to be with me. I couldn't be around her anymore. I haven't been going to school. It's been a week. She's called me and texted me a million times but I never answer. I started pursuing music. Playing the guitar. It helps. But being without her, it's hard.
*******************
Victoria's POV:
*******************
Jack hasn't been answering my calls or text. He hasn't been coming to school. I'm worried about him. I'm going to his house today to see what's wrong. The last time I seen him was when he told me that he wouldn't wait for me. Me and Daniel are still together but I don't know if I really want to be with him. I love Daniel so much. But I love Jack way more. I hate not talking to him and not be around him. I got into my car after school and drove to his house. I'm sure his sisters will tell me what's wrong. I ring the doorbell and wait. His younger sister Ava opens the door. "Vicki? What are you doing here?" She asks. "I'm here to talk to Jack. He hasn't been answering my texts or calls. I'm worried." I respond. She moves out of the way letting me in. "He's in his room." She says pointing upstairs. I walk to his room and knock on the door. No response. I wiggle the handle and it's not locked so I open it. "Jack-" I say opening the door. Wow. I didn't think this was why he wasn't answering. I could feel a tear fall down my cheek as I run down the stairs and get in my car. Of all thing he doesn't reply because he's with some stupid bitch. I don't even care anymore. I wanted to yell at him and scream but I held myself back. I didn't know where I was driving but I was going far, somewhere far away from here. I found myself at an old diner an hour away from my house. I was sitting in the booth thinking. I wasn't thinking about Jack, I was thinking about Daniel. I loved him. But I don't want to be with him. I needed to tell him.
Me - dani. I'm sorry for doing this over text. I can't do it in person because I'm far away from home. I don't want to be together anymore. It's not because I don't love you, I do. It's just I need time. I need to be free. I'm sorry for doing this. I love you Daniel Seavey ❤️

*Daniel❤️ is typing*

Daniel❤️- wow. you surprised me. but I understand things have been complicated lately. i'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I love you too Victoria ❤️
********************************
       I could finally be worry free of Jack and Daniel. Daniel has been amazing. But Jack hurt me. I couldn't waste my time thinking about him. I tried but I can't be around him. "Is this seat taken?" A boy with blonde hair asks as he sits across from me. "Oh uh. No. It's not." I reply. "I'm Corbyn." He announced putting his hand out for me to shake it. "Victoria." I respond shaking his hand. "That's a really pretty name." He flirts. "Thanks?" I chuckle a bit. "Hey. Don't judge my flirt game." He laughs. I talk to him for a while and he's so sweet. I explain to him what I'm doing here and he tells me about what he does. He's my age and he plays music. "I've been doing music for a while. I'm just trying to find a label who wants to sign me." He tells. "That's really cool." I smile. "So anything you like to do?" He asks. "I've always liked makeup and I've always wanted to be a makeup artist but now I don't know what I like anymore." I frown. "Do you like me?" He grins. "Yea. You're cool." I say smiling with my head down. "Do you wanna get out of here? Drive to L.A with me? I could take your mind of that stuff." He asks. "Honestly yes. But what would I tell my mom. If I did I don't have any clothes or my stuff. All I have is my phone, wallet and what's in my car." I explain. "Tell your mom you took a trip to L.A with friends and you'll be back. I can buy you anything you need." He smirks. "I couldn't ask you to do that." I shake my head. "I'm telling you that I want to buy you what you need. Just trust me. I can show you around L.A and it'll be fun!" He says with a wide smile. Do I go to L.A with someone I just met. It sounds dangerous but it also sounds amazing. Getting away from Jack and my messed up life. I wanted to. The last day of school was in a few days. I was an early grad so I didn't need to stay. "Okay." I smile. He gets up and grabs my hand then we run out of the diner. 'Corbyn and Victoria Take L.A' I like it.
*******************

Corbyn is in the book!!!!!! And Jack was with another girl. Ugh. But they're going to la! Ayyy who do you ship?
Vaniel or Jactoria or Cortoria
I know my ship names are shit but whatever.. thanks for reading ~Mia