15

Victoria's POV:
*******************
      When I got home I asked the guys about the party. They thought it would be a great idea. So they invited their friends and I invited Jack and Daniel. Then I went into my room and filmed a makeup tutorial because Mindy asked me to. She told me I need something up on my channel to gain more followers. After that I went to the mall with Bean, then came home and went to the drive inn with Jonah. They were honestly the sweetest friends ever.
*the next day*
        The party is tomorrow and I'm super pumped. It's been so long since I went to a party I will actually have fun at. "Guys, our manager wants to know if we're having alcohol at our party." Zach states. "Uh. Tell him no but really we are." Jonah replied. "Are you sure? We aren't even old enough." Corbyn questions. "It's okay. Other people might want it right." I add. "True." Jonah replies. "So do I tell him yes?" Zach asked. "Just tell him no but we'll have some." Corbyn responded. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, Corbyn following me. "So do you wanna help me get stuff for the party?" He said smiling. "Sure." I chuckle looking at him. After we came back from the store we all just hung out then went to bed.
     I woke up around 11 and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. After I was done I helped the guys get things ready for the party. Fourth of July decorations were everywhere. It was honestly funny how much we had. After we were done setting up I went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed. (Picture above) Then I did my hair and makeup. By now it was about 2 o'clock. The party starts at three so we're just finishing some last minute touches. The caterers brought the food and everything was ready.
      People started to show up. I didn't know most of them and it felt kinda awkward. Then finally Jack and Daniel showed up. "Daniel!" I said pulling him in for a hug. "Glad you guys came." I added. "Thanks for inviting us." Jack smiled. I showed them around and then we went to the backyard. There was a dj, and everyone was having fun. This party wasn't a bad idea after all. Or so I thought. "Hey cutie." Corbyn smirked walking up to me. "Who's he?" Daniel asked. "Oh Daniel this is Corbyn. Corbyn, Daniel." I introduce. "Nice to meet you." Corbyn shakes his hand. Everything was going fine until Jack walked over. "What's he doing here?" Corbyn questioned. "I invited him." I announce. "We worked things out." I whisper in his ear. He nods. "Sorry man. For being a jerk the other night." Jack apologizes. "All good." Corbyn says walking away. I don't know why but I feel like Corbyn doesn't like Jack. I hope he does though. I told him about how Daniel and Jack love music and want to start their careers. He said he'd talk to the guys but I don't know if he did.
     It's around 7 now. People are now getting drunk and are all over the backyard dancing. Yup you guessed it. I happen to be one of those people. I was with Corbyn and his friends. Daniel and Jack were getting drinks I think. I don't know what happened with me, I guess it was the alcohol. "This party is so lit!" Corbyn yells over the music. "I know!" I yell back. "Corbyn you look really cute right now." I giggle almost falling over. "So do you?" He laughs helping me keep my balance. Then out of no where I lean in and kiss him. He doesn't stop me though.
After we pull away I look at him. He smiles and puts his hand on my chin. "Wow. I thought you were just friends." Jack says walking away. "Jack!" I call running after him. Daniel and Corbyn following us. "Jack stop." I say once we get into the living room. "Why? So you can tell me you love me more and you just need time. I don't buy it anymore." He slurs sitting on the couch. "Vic you should know-" Daniel starts but I interrupt him, "Jack. I can't tell you I wasn't going to say that but it's true. Remember what we said on the balcony?" He just looks at me. "Vic!" Corbyn shouts walking in. "You stupid asshole can't you leave her alone?" Jack yells standing up. He gets closer to Corbyn and you can tell he's mad. "Woah dude relax." Corbyn states. "Don't tell me to relax after everything you've done. You took Vicki away from me you fucker." Jack says pushing him. "Jack stop! Are you drunk?" I ask. "I was trying to tell you!" Daniel adds. "Jack look at me." I say pulling him to face me. I signal for Corbyn to leave but he doesn't. "Jack stop. I'm gonna get you water okay?" I say walking into the kitchen. As I walk back out Jack is now screaming in Corbyn's face and Daniel is trying to hold him back. "Jack stop!" I shout. He looks at me and walks out the front door. "Talk to him." Corbyn grabs my arm as he goes upstairs. "Do you want me to come?" Daniel asks. I nod and we walk out to find him. He's just standing by my car. "Jack can we talk?" I say standing in front of him. "About what. Me not being in their band. About you wanting to be with him. About how I'm a drunk dickhead?" He scoffs. "No. I don't want to be with Corbyn. I don't know why I kissed him. I'm sorry." I start. "Look. I love you so much Jack. I just hate when you're like this. Especially when you're drunk." I sigh. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I was drinking anyway." He states grabbing my hands. "Trust me I want to be with you. I just don't know if it's a good time for us to be together." I frown. "I love you okay. I love you and only you Victoria." He laughs. He's so drunk he can't even handle himself.
**********************

Woah woah woah Cortoria shippers they kissed! And Jactoria shippers well they're getting somewhere. Sorry all of you Zactoria , Vaniel and Vonah shippers :(. I know the ship names are ass but idc thanks for reading ~Mia