13

Jack's POV:
****************
      I walk into the restaurant and see Vicki with that guy. She's literally grabbing his face and stuff. It's funny how fast she can move on. She was just with Daniel now she's with this blonde guy. "Victoria?" I call. She turns around and I see the anger on her face. I can tell she doesn't want me here.
********************
Victoria's POV:
********************
     "How did you find me?" I say standing up. Corbyn stands up with me. "Who is this guy? What are you doing in L.A!" Jack asked. "Why does it matter to you Jack? Don't act like you care about me." I roll my eyes. "What the hell? Are you wearing red bottoms? How the fuck did you afford that?" He says looking at my shoes. "That's none of your business." I reply. "So what. He's your new boyfriend?" Jack scoffs. "No. He's actually just a friend for your information. Why don't we leave since you're causing a scene." I say walking out, grabbing Corbyn's hand. "Victoria!" Jack called. I didn't look back though. I wasn't gonna let him ruin my night. "Hey are you okay?" Corbyn asks as we get in the lyft. "Yea. I'm fine." I lie. I wasn't fine. How did Jack find me? Why was he here? He just needed to leave me alone. I couldn't handle him anymore. We got back to Corbyn's place and I told the guys about my meeting. "That's lit Vicki. Congrats." Zach said hugging me. "Thanks you guys. For letting me stay here." I announce. "Don't worry about it." Jonah smiled. I went upstairs and changed into my nighty then came back downstairs. I heard yelling coming from the back yard so I went out to see what was happening.
********************
Corbyn's POV:
********************
       The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. "Where is she?" This Jack guy yelled when I opened the door. I didn't want him to upset her so I lied. "In the backyard. Follow me." I say letting him in. When we get to the backyard he notices she's not there. "You fucking liar. Where is she?" He yelled again. "She doesn't want you here man. Just leave." I state. "No. I love her. She loves me too. Whatever you think you have with her is all in your head!" He shouted. "Bro you need to relax or I'm gonna have to call security." I state. "Security? What are you some famous celebrity who thinks you can get anything you want? Well guess what. You can't have Vic because you don't deserve her." He rages.
********************
Victoria's POV:
********************
When I hear the yelling getting louder I run outside only to find Jack screaming in Corbyn's face. "Jack stop!" I yell getting in between them. "What are you doing here? What do you want Jack?" I shake my head. "I want you to come back to San Diego. I want us to be together." He sighs grabbing my hands. I quickly pull them away. "Jack I can't. I came here because I needed time away. From Daniel. From you, and San Diego. Jack. Things are just to complicated. I'm happy here with Corbyn and the guys. I can't leave now." I state looking at my feet. "Please Vicki. I'm sorry for what happened the day you left. For the record she said she just wanted to hang out then she kissed me." He states. "But you wouldn't answer my calls or hang out with me? You didn't stop her did you." I say with a tear falling down my cheek. "I think you need to leave." Corbyn announces pulling me into his side. I wipe my tears and look at Jack. I can tell he doesn't like me with Corbyn. I can see the anger and sadness on his face. As he walked away I wanted to tell him to come back. I stopped myself though. Does Jack Avery love me so much that he's miserable with out me?
*************************

Awh. She cried. And jack left. Dude honestly for all of you shipping Cortoria like same. Dude he fucking bought her red bottoms and he barely knows her.

I also hella fucking ship Jactoria bc like goals. But also like not all relationships are perfect soooo:) thanks for reading ~Mia