«3»

Uploading this now so I definitely won't forgets in the morning u-u

...

Mark smiled at a familiar face popping their head over the seat in front of them. The other girl accompanying it staying seated.

"Yo, Mark! What's been going on lately?"

"Hey, Louis. Nothing much really... Just a little of everything. I'm getting a slight raise thanks to the business the cafe is getting. So, that's good."

Louis grinned, "Thank God for white girls, amirite?" Mark chuckled with an eye roll. "Yeah, white girls and their special Starbucks coffee."

Silence final got them, Louis laying her head on her arms across the seat. She looked between the passed out boy to the observant, window looker boy.

"You two still goin' strong, huh?"

Mark looked back at her, blowing a strand of kinked hair out of his face. "Absolutely. I love him. Sure, we have our arguments and fights. That's normal. We always end up apologizing. Usually me because I feel guilty as fuck. But there's no way I'd want to lose him. If I did now, I'd blow my fucking brains out."

Louis raised her eyebrows. "Damn. That's deep."

"I dealt with it once... I couldn't deal with it with Jack. If he left, I'd be miserable. No doubt."

"I'm one hundred percent sure he feels the same, ten fold. That little dude loves you, Mark."

Mark tightened his grip on Jack's loose fingers, Jack somewhat doing the same even when he was half-asleep.

"I know. I know he does. I'm glad I finally came to terms with it nearly eight months ago..."