«35»

Final beginning note... Do I update too much..? I always worry I do....

...

Jack threw the thick blanket off of his head, his upper half still moving with Mark's breaths. He poked the Korean's cheek numerous times, muttering his name. Mark never budged.

Jack pushed himself up, earning a soft huff from the boy below him. "Mark. We're late for school. Get the fuck up, you sack of shit."

Mark groaned, moving his arms to across his face. "Fuck that. I live alone. My house my rules, is how it goes, doesn't it?"

Jack grinned, laughing softly. "Well, at my house, if they find out I've been skipping this much, I'll get my ass kicked. Then, they'll ground me. Then, I won't be allowed to see you. Then—"

"Alright. Alright. I get it..." Jack curtly nodded, not before he cheekily kissed the tip of his nose, "Good. I have a Spanish test to take today. I can't miss it."

"You're gonna miss it because we're staying home today."

"Ugh, Mark!"

"Since when have you ever wanted to go to school?!"

"I can't fail Spanish! My dad will kill me!"

"I'll get you anything you want for breakfast and lunch if you stay home with me."

Jack thought for a moment. "Anything I want? Would that include a load of waffles for breakfast and sushi for lunch?"

"If that's what'll float your boat, babe, then sure."

"Deal. But I might require a beej later, too."

"Sounds good to me."