«70»

Mark groaned groggily, pushing himself up off of the mattress with his hands. Wish they would've turned the A/C or something on before doing that. Being hot and feeling hot were two different things. And having half your body aching didn't make things better.

"If I get pictures of you like that every time I wake up, I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. You're adorable, Mark, really."

Mark sat up, not even caring that doing so exposed his obvious nudity. "What..?"

"You. You're cute when you're sleeping. Resting even. Look," Jack didn't acknowledge his nakedness either, not even his own (but he was covered with a blanket chest down) as he turned his phone around to show Mark the screen. His face instantly added to the current heat.

It just had to be a picture of him sleeping; face turned toward the camera with his head rested on his arms. His cast made it even worse. How embarrassing.

"That better be private."

"Sorry, Markimoo, it's not. It's on Instagram. All 3,000 of my followers are gonna see it, dude."

Mark felt like he burned even brighter, reaching out toward him, "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Chill. At least I didn't post the one I sent to Paisley, Louis, and Paige."

Mark froze, narrowing his eyes. "What did you do..."

Jack snickered, scrolling through his phone before showing Mark again. This time, it had Jack in the picture, grinning and ironically doing a peace sign with his tongue stuck out. Frankly, Jack also adde the caption to the picture, "guess who just got laid?" Mark didn't even bother reading the three replies.

But he seen them. Louis made the remark that they were fucking even with a broken arm with a million question marks after it. Paisley gave the usual comment of oh my. Paige's probably had to be the most enthusiastic. In all caps, probably hinting at her yelling it, she'd told Jackaboy to get him some. That was the end of that topic, really. Going into detail of what was sent between te four afterwards would be vulgar. Mainly because of Jack's dirty mouth.

"That is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong. What if your dad finds out? Real nice telling your couple of thousands fans your gay."

"Fuck my dad. He's insignificant. But my current followers love that I'm gay. They've known since the beginning. My page is basically a Mark fan page. I'm your number one fan. Mark trash number one." Jack clicked his tongue, reaching Mark his phone to look through it.

Mark started off frowning, but it gradually turned into a warm smile. Then a laugh. "I see. So all of those pictures you'd taken of me, even the surprise ones, you uploaded?"

"Mhmm." Jack leant forward, leaning over the phone with a grin, "they're kind of like a keepsake too? Maybe years from now, we can look back at these."

"Wow. How exciting. Pictures of us being gay as fuck, you being madly in love with me, and your art. Can't wait."

Jack frowned at him, zero amusement in his gaze. He then smirked at Mark, taking his phone and moving back. "I don't know, but you might wanna cover your glory down there, or it's going on Instagram too."

"Fuck—" Mark cut himself short, grabbing the pillow he'd previously been laying on to cover himself, "Fuck you!"

"It was the other way around a few hours ago."

"Then go fuck yourself asshole. You'll never see my 'dick-ttoo' again if you keep up this attitude with me."