«26»

With an airy giggle, Jack used the hands holding his lover's cheeks to push his face off of his neck. "Maaaark... I already told you. Not now."

"Oh, now you wanna deny me? I see how you are," Mark glared away in false anger, nose welled up in disappointment. Jack pulled him back into a hug — well, more like Mark somewhat straddling his thighs and holding himself up with his arms beside the other against the bed frame, Jack simply snaking his arms back around his shoulders and tugging his face to his neck. "Awh, behave, pretty boy. You know my rules for these things..."

Mark childishly stuck out his tongue, mustering up the loudest noise possible with it. "So? It's not gonna hurt just this once..."

Jack squirmed when he made the noise against his skin, squeaking and shuddering when Mark's tongue pressed against him, "Uhm, yes it will! Chica is our own child, Mark? What role models would we be if we fucked right in front of her?"

Upon hearing her name, Chica looked up from where she sat at the foot of the bed, her huge puppy eyes staring right at the two who looked at her; her tail starting to wag.

"Jack... She's a dog. It's not like dogs don't know what sex is. Besides, she's a dog. Not our kid, you Irish klutz."

"Unacceptable. She is our daughter until we actually have children."

Mark rolled his eyes, then quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, you want kids, eh? You know what that takes right? I'm sure Chica wouldn't mind watching to find out where her little sibling would come from~...•

Jack lightly pushed him with a heavy settling blush, doing little with his actions. "Mark! We're guys, idiot! And that's just weeeeird!"

Mark's grin grew. "But don't you like it 'weeeeird'? C'mon, princess, you're already practically naked. That's formal enough for me. I think you look even better without the boxers."

"Mark, seriously, stop. You sound ridiculous."

Mark snickered mischievously, "Ridiculous isn't how you're gonna sound. You'll be prettily screamin' and moanin' till the break of dawn. I bet you'll get a sore throat. Maybe from me and you're hootin'n'hollerin'... I bet you'll even whine, Choke Me, Daddy."

"Mark!"

"Admit it, you want daddy to do those things to you. Don't you? Don't you?"

"Mark. Edward. Fischbach. Stop. You sound stupid...  I'm definitely not in the mood anymore... So suck it up, buttercup."

Mark shook his head. "I sense hesitation and lying in your speech, baby. You're a liar if I've ever seen one." He then looked him directly in the eyes, smirking after he licked his lips, "Sucking something really sounds pleasant for both me and you, don't'cha think? Sucking it up is about all this buttercup is about."

"Damn it to hell, Mark!"