Shit Eating Grin

There was movement on the stairs and knowing it was him I decided not to look up. I could feel him staring at me. It took all I had to ignore him, but a shit eating grin, very similar to Carl's, kept reappearing on my face so I resorted to gritting my teeth.

When breakfast was over Ian and Fiona left for work, with Fiona taking Liam to daycare. Lip went back to his dorm. Debbie and Frannie left for her boyfriend's house, leaving me and Carl alone.

~

Pretending not to notice that we were the only ones in the house, I start clearing the table and doing dishes. He was so quiet that I didn't realize he was behind me until he spins me around. "What the hell was that, Y/N?" he yells at me.

"I thought I'd show you how it felt to be lead on and teased. What? You didn't like it?" I half shout and half laugh. I turn away from him and grab more dishes from the counter and put them in the sink.

I feel him get closer and closer to me until his chest is pressed against my back. Moving his hands to my hips, he pulls me tighter to him. He puts his lips to my neck and starts lightly kissing all around. Then I feel his teeth on my skin, biting gently and making me shiver. Against my will I suck in a small gasp of air. Pleased with himself, Carl sniggers into my neck and bites a bit harder, leaving a trail of red marks. He finally moves his mouth to my ear. "Let's finish this upstairs," he whispers, his voice raspy. I whip around and stare at him. His eyes were dark and full of a desire for me- no, a need for me. Before I can say anything his lips smash onto mine.

~

My head was spinning. This wasn't supposed to happen. I only teased him to get even with him. I should want to pull away, to remind him that I won the game he started. But I couldn't go anywhere. Carl's hips had me pinned and he would never let me get away at this point. And I realized that I didn't want him to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the good stuff is next ;)