What the Fuck Did I Just Do ?

Once we get into his room he throws me on the bed. I desperately grab the bottom of my shirt and fling it across the room. I arch my back and Carl's fingers find the back of my bra and unclasps it. "Damn," he breathes out while he stares at my chest. Carl leans down and starts kissing and biting my neck, going lower and lower.

"Shit, Carl," I moan.

His fingers trail down my side to my hips, and under my skirt. I frantically grab his shirt and pull it off of him. Carl pushes my black lace panties out of the way and puts his fingers right where I want, making me gasp.

"You like that?" he says with a smirk. I quickly nod my head in reply. "No. Tell me how much," he demanded.

"I fucking love it!" I scream. He suddenly pulls his hand away. Panting, I begin to say, "Wha-" but stopped, realizing that he paused to rip off my skirt and panties. His face disappears from my view as he makes his way down to where his fingers had been in play earlier. "Oh, fuck, Carl," I moan. He moves his tongue in circular motions on my heat. It feels so good that I can't stop squirming under his touch. He ends up holding my thighs apart to finish the job. "Jesus fucking Christ, Carl!" I half gasp and half scream. "I'm so close," I moan loudly.

Carl stops and looks up at me. He grabs a condom from the dresser and quickly puts it on. Seeing me panting, he walks over to me with a smirk on his face, grabs my hips, and puts his lips to my neck, kissing it. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he whispers in my ear.

"Yes," I whine.

"You'll have to do better than that, babygirl," he laughs.

"Please fuck me!" I almost yell. I pull his face away from my neck and to my lips.

"Say my name," he demands.

"Please fuck me, Carl!" I say pulling his lips to mine. He lets out a low laugh against my lips and I suddenly feel him inside me. I gasp loudly while he lets out a moan of pleasure. Somehow his tongue made its way into my mouth without me noticing. My fingers are tangled in his hair as his hips slam into mine. "Oh, my God," I suck in a breath of air and my nails dig into his back.

Carl's lips trail back to my neck and he starts making dark marks all down the bottom of my jaw. Loud moans escape my lips. "Come for me, babygirl," he growls into my ear. We both meet our climax at the same time.

"Holy fuck, Y/N," he moans loudly.

When he finishes we both fall onto our backs on the bed gasping for air. We continue staring at the ceiling, neither one of us talking. I didn't know what to say. Sure, I've had sex before but this felt different in a way I couldn't even begin to explain.

What the fuck did I just do?