Jump

Without thought, my arms wrapped around his neck. I ran my fingers through his blonde curls and grab the hair at the nape of his neck, mentally thanking Fiona for taking out those stupid cornrows.

Carl pulled back from the kiss for a moment. "Jump," he commanded. I did what I was told. My legs wrapped around his waist. He caught me and set me on the counter in front of him. "I thought you said I didn't control you," he smirked. He leaned in to continue the kiss but I pulled back.

Steadying my breathing I managed to say, "Fine then." I took my hands from his hair and unwrapped my legs from his waist, pushing myself off the counter and away from him. I started toward the living room when Carl grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around to face him.

I tried to pull myself out of his grasp with no luck. He let out a low laugh that gave me goosebumps. He took a few steps towards me and I instinctively took a few steps back and realized that there was nowhere for me to go. I could only take about one more step backwards before my back was against the wall. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he demanded. I just stared at him and didn't say anything. "That's what I thought, babygirl."

He lunged forward, pressing me to the wall. With him up against me, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. The longer we kissed, the more I felt I needed him. Slowly, Carl dragged his tongue across my bottom lip, stopping only to gently tug on it with his teeth. His tongue invaded my mouth and took control. I gladly let him have it. Still kissing me, Carl pulled me with him towards the stairs. He pulled back for a moment and I knew what he wanted. Once again I jumped and hugged his waist with my legs. My hands were grasping the hair at the nape of his neck while he carried me up the stairs, taking two at a time.