CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

>N’s POV<

I watched, horror knowing at my gut as I watched Zinzolin nearly throw White into a grunts arms. I winced and bit back a yell before turning to look in the other direction so not to see White’s face. ‘I had failed her.’ I glared at the ground and turned to look at Ghetsis making sure that my expression was blank. Ghetsis glared down at me, his left lip curled up and his nose wrinkled in disgust. I sighed and turned my gaze back to the floor. A blush brushing at my cheeks at hearing Ghetsis laugh at my discomfort. “I knew it. You have no love for this girl.” I glanced up at Ghetsis before turning to face the grunt that held White in her arms. “Give her to me.” the grunt glared up at me and shook her head. “No!” I sighed and stepped forward before tensing, feeling Ghetsis gaze on my back. “What do you think you’re doing N?” I sighed and stepped forwards before bending and pulling White out of her arms. The grunt yelped in surprise and let go of White before stumbling a few steps back. “I'm going to go, father, and save the one that I do love.” I winced, hearing Ghetsis laugh at my retreating back. “You are foolish N.” I paused in my walking and turned to face Ghetsis. “What have you done father?”  I pushed back the thoughts that were beginning to cloud my mind. I stepped towards Ghetsis. “I said... what is it you have done?” Ghetsis laughed coldly and shook his head. “To the antidote... nothing. But... my dear son I think that you have to learn how to add up again.” I narrowed my eyes at Ghetsis my heart telling me that Ghetsis was up to something. “Wha-“

“The gorms...How many gorms have you seen my son?” I sighed and shifted White’s weight in my arms. I focussed my mind back on the scene that had just happened. ‘Which gorms did I see? Zinzolin, Bronius, Giallo, Ryoku, Rood, Ghetsis. That was a total of six.’ I gasped and spun round just as the final gorm appeared. The final gorm glared at me and stepped forward swiftly using my surprise to his advantage. I stumbled back still clinging onto White whilst slightly missing a punch that had been aimed at my nose. “Give me the girl N.” I glared at the gorm, stepped back and stopped feeling my body hit Ghetsis. “Oh no you don’t you brat!” I turned and flinched back from the spit which left Ghetsis mouth just as he lent forward and grabbed my shirt in his hands. I yelled out in alarm and pulled away, in doing so loosening my grasp on White. The gorm to my right stepped forward and pulled White out of my arms. I yelled and turned to try and pull White out of the gorms arms. He stepped back. I yelled once again this time in pain of feeling Ghetsis let go of my shirt just to grab my arms and pull them behind my back. The gorm chuckled at me softly under his breath and began to walk away. Fury burned in my veins like acid. “You get here. I haven’t finished with you yet.” I continued to pull away from Ghetsis and yell down the corridor. Finally, once the gorm had vanished from sight I sagged in defeat. Ghetsis laughed and let go of my arms. I staggered forwards before falling to my knees. He bent down and held my chin between his thumb and forefinger. He tipped my head up until our gazes met. “And that...my dear boy… Is how you don’t play out of your league.” He let go of my chin and pushed me back. “Grunts!” Two grunts stepped out of the shadows. “Take your king to a place where he can learn his lesson.” The grunts nodded and bowed at the waist. I winced, knowing of what was to come...

(Time skip)

I winced in pain and stumbled down onto my knees in the cells. I lowered my face to look at the ground and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, fighting back the tears that tinted the corners of my eyes. I sighed and turned to role on my back pushing my hair out of my eyes. “N?” I sighed and sat up before turning to face Bianca who was sat in the cage next to mine, her hands clutching to the bars in the cage tightly. “N... are you okay?” Bianca’s voice trembled slightly. I raised my head from where I had placed it in my arms and looked at her in the eyes. Bitterness strangled me. “No. No Bianca, it’s not all right. It’s a disaster. It’s a complete disaster.”  I sighed and moved my gaze to face the wall. I ground my teeth together at hearing Bianca sigh and turn to look at Cheren. I clenched my teeth together feeling the tears that I was fighting earlier fight to gain control. I raised my arm and wiped my eyes with my sleeve quickly and quietly before I stood and walked to the furthest corner in my cell. I winced as I sat down on a pile of hay and placed my head in my knees letting my eyes drift close...

I groaned and slowly open my eyes before jolting fully awake at hearing the door to my cell open. I groaned once again and sat up watching the grunts at the door that held it slightly open for Zinzolin.  Zinzolin stepped through and grinned, his eyes glinting with an evil glare. “My lord.” He bowed stiffly at me in a mocking way. “How I hate to see you like this.” I pushed my hair out of my eyes and zoned out the noise of Bianca and Cheren moving in there cells. I stood and resisted the urge to groan in pain. “If you hate to see me in such a bad condition then why don’t you let me out?”  Zinzolin tutted under his breath and wagged his index finger at me. “No can do my lord. You see if I did that ten we wouldn’t be able to talk now. Could we? Plus... I'm sure that you want to be near your precious queen.” I stiffened my eyes narrowing at Zinzolin’s last comment. “What have you done to White?”   My voice’s tone turned to ice. Zinzolin laughed coldly in the back of his throat and reached behind him. My eyes widened in slight surprise as Zinzolin pushed Elisa and Black in front of him like a shield. “I thought that you might like some company. My lord.” I watched motionless as Zinzolin pushed Elisa and Black to the floor and step back. He waved his hand at the grunts indicating to them to lock the cell. I stood still my heart beginning to speed up in my chest and waited till the footsteps faded completely away. A snarl lurched onto my lips and I whirled in a smooth movement to Black who was sprawled across the floor. “YOU!” my voice echoes around the cell and my fists clench and unclench, fury spiking my veins. “I'm GOING TO KILL YOU BLACK!”

______________________________________________

First things first. Sorry for the late update. I guess you must all be dying to read the next chapter. So I’d like to thank you for all your feedback. A total of two comments. And say yay. However I'm after more comments. More FEEDBACK about this story. TELL ME ABOUT ERRORS. I won’t hate you for it. TELL ME YOUR OPPINION. If you do it could mean that I will know what you guys like. So before you guys click of this chapter answer these three things in a comment below for me. PLEASE. Thats all I ask.

What do you think of this story? Do you like the plot? Hate how ive written about some characters and all of that. Please tell me.

What do you think will happen next? Do you think that Black is a good guy? Do you have any ideas on how the plot should, or will go? Do you want to see more of something?

Do you think that this has a chance in the pokemonwattyawards? Please tell me as I have really entered.

___________________________________

So about the wattyawards that I entered this into. They aren’t the major wattyawards but I do want major feedback as I would love to have a chance to come a runner up. I don’t think that ill be a winner. But I do want a chance of winning. Because of this I really want you all to VOTE and COMMENT and ADD TO YOUR READING LIST. I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant but please, please, please give me feedback and vote.

Okay so now that ive gotton that voodoo out of the way I need to say this. THANK YOU ALL for the over 150 READS on this story. I love you all for it.

____________________________________________

ADVERTISMENT-

Want to see you OC be featured? The answer yes. Then feel free to post it as a request below so that I can consider it. I am considering adding some original characters but they wont have a major role. You’ve been warned.

ADVERTISMENT-

Want to have a chapter dedicated to you. then say so in a comment below and ill add you to the list below.

List-

-@eternalgoth

-@godwinar

-

-

-

REQUESTING-

I'm also after an actual critique for this story and my Darke Academy story. If you are a critique or haven’t read the story yet then feel free to check it out.

____________________________________________

READ FOR A READ-

I'm also for this week only willing to do read for a read. Post a link to your story below and ill check it out and in return I am requesting that you check out my dark academy story. Thanks all. Love you my little eevee’s.

See ya soon.