CHAPTER 7

(so I've been having faults with previous chapters. let me know if there are still faults.

______________________________________

Chapter seven

(ten minutes earlier)

>Elisa<

I followed behind Black cautiously, trying my best to ignore my pounding heart. I froze seeing Black tense up and skip back a few steps. I stumbled back as well so not to be close to Black. The betrayer. The deceiver. Inwardly I muttered curses at seeing a gorm; I didn’t know this one, and a grunt walk past the area where I and Black were stood, hiding in the shadows. Once the footsteps faded into the distance I placed a clenched fist over my heart as if to calm its pounding and turned to glance at Black. Silently I murmured a curse at seeing his back disappear around a corner. 'Why? Was it that he always disappeared? When I least wanted him to.' I sighed and stepped out into the open, round a corner before a small yelp escaped from my lips. A team plasma grunt stood in front of me with one arm held tightly around Black's waist. My lips parted in shock and I stumbled a step back a step just to bump into a grunt that had appeared from the shadows behind me. A small yelp escaped from my lips as the grunt leaned forwards and pinned my arms behind my back. I yelped in pain and defeat. "Come on little girl. It’s time to take you to the prisons."

_____________________________________________________________

_________

Sorry guys about the short chapter. It’s so short because this isn’t a major chapter but is defiantly needed. So yeah. Once again I’m sorry. The next chapter is a long one. See ya my little eevee's.

OKAY IS ANYONE ACTUALLY READING THIS? IT FEELS LIKE IM UPLOADING TO THE AIR. I HAVNT GOTTON ANY VOTES IN A WHILE AND NOBODY BOTHERS TO COMMENT. WHY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IS MY STORY THAT CRAP? IS MY WRITING THAT SHIT? JUST BE HONEST WITH ME.!!!! O0O

Author’s note-

Hey guys so the first book of this story is almost drawing to a close. I only just decided to add a sequel to the story so yeah. The next story will actually be more based on romance but heck. I can totally promise you that the sequel will completely be worth reading. In fact I’ll just finish writing this chapter and maybe another one and then say that I’m about to add another story to it so it’s like those books where you buy one book but end up with two separate stories. That means that if you’re more interested in the romance side of the story you can just skip over to after the part which I will probably call- Part two. After that the sequel will start. But uh. Has anyone got any ideas what I should call the sequel? Just asking. Btw this chapter is probably going to be long so happy reading.

Goals-

200 read by the end of the story.

40 votes.

Please help me achieve my goal as I am still entered in the pokemon Watty’s. Help me. Please.

oh btw i will do this chapter from lots of peoples pov's more than likely but i'm going to write who's POV it is above each new paragraph so be sure to check that out. >o<