Break

Army licked my face in excitement. Marcelene stood by my open door laughing with me as a slipped on a fresh outfit.

"I died my ends again Thorne!"

She twisted to the side to reveal fading red to pink ends.

"It's cute Marcy!"

I shook Army off me and stood up. A pair of high waist pants and belly tank top. Isaac sure did know how to keep a wardrobe updated. I slipped on my combat boots as Marcelene put her elbow through mines. Army bounced down the hall towards Wyatt.

"Well, I'm gonna go off on a walk with Army. Discover a little, you know?"

Marcelene nodded and landed a kiss on Wyatt. I think something happened last night, an intimate look jumped from his eyes.

We turned separate ways and made our way to a court yard. Rose bushes and sunflowers dotted to garden. An open area in the middle had stone benches. In the exact middle lay a statue of earth with water levitating around it. It's design was flawless in physical veiw.

"It felt so, spasmodic."

I turned towards Marcelene in curiosity.

"Sex?"

"Yes! It was weird at first, but then I got into the rhythm of things."

"Wow... I wonder how long it will be till I experience that."

"I thought you wanted to take it slow?"

"I do! It's just that... I don't want to disappoint him."

"I doubt you will. You two were made for each other."

"A djinni? With a human?"

"Yes. Have I ever told you I liked weird things?"

The talking broke as soft leaves fell. When they touched the ground a flower grew in it's spot. We looked up out of an opening through the branches.

"I forgot we were in a tree." I laughed softly.

"Mind if I join?" The curious voice of Nessie broke through our fun. Marcelene turned around and smiled eagerly at her. Her fangs flashed under the sunlight.

Nessiel nervously chuckled and sat down next to me.

"So, how's Demetrius?" I asked

"He's well. Isaac is almost done."

Marcelene stood up and straightened out her dress, "Well. You would know..."

"I'm sorry? Is it, Marcy?"

"Yes, and I said you should know. You've been giving Demetrius the eye all night. Don't think I didn't notice, it's a shame really... first you flirt with The Balancer and now her boyfriend."

Marcelene leaned her head down at me. In order to keep the conversation going, I looked at Nessie with a 'continue' look.

"No! I would never! He's a good looking human... I mean he's okay, well he's cool. I, um... have to go."

Nessie stood up and walked away fast paste. Her purple hair blue away in the wind and whipped around her face.

Intrigued with Marcelene's interrogation I stood up and hugged her.

"To close to close to close!" She broke the hug and stared at me.

"This is a nice break we're having. Agree?"

"Sure Marcy."

We looked back up to admire the tree. Apples hung crookedly from it.

"The gnomes! You promised them an apple!"

I rose up with assurance and gladly picked an apple off. It gleamed red with silvery sparkles. It was crystal. But edible.

"I didn't know the apples were crystal..."

"But you can still eat them, hand it here."

I tossed it to her and she put it in her handbag.