Wings

We walked threw an opulent hall way filled with angelic and demonic statues. I looked around fascinated. The walls were adorned with glowing white balls and pictures of former Balancers. The floor was pure black marble with hints of gold. Occasional comfy looking chairs and tables were lined against the wall. They were all white the an apple in the middle.

A female angel led us down the hallway. She had on a Greek style dress mixed with a warrior style attire. Her sword hung at her side and her hair was pure purple with curled locks and pinned up. She turned towards us and smiled. Her eyes were Carmel brown.

No one said a thing as we watched her unlock yet another door. She turned back again,

"And by the way my name is Nessiel, just call me Nessie for short."

She opened the red door to reveal a room with blue carpet, a couch and an office desk. While Nessie held the door for us we walked in, perplexed. The room looked like we were getting ready for an interview... well we kinda are.

Nessie shut the door on us. A tall man stood by the window facing away from us. His wings were out. He had blonde wavy hair. When he turned around he looked rather young for a Balancer. His eyes were blue and he had a crooked smile. This, unsure witty feeling came from him. I could tell he was a sarcastic guy.

"Address me as Isaac."

We nodded. He looked over at the couch and Marcelene and Wyatt sat there. Demetrius and I took the two chairs in front of the desk.

"Well please do address yourselves, your all strangers so I mean..."

"I'm Thorne. Residence of this world, this Demetrius, the umm... human. That's Marcelene and Wyatt."

He met my face with a goofy amused smile.

"Well, won't this be a fun test? Am I right?"

Wyatt coughed and elbowed Marcelene in immediate laughter. I scowled at him.

"NESSIE!" That omnipresent voice boomed again, coming from Isaac.

Nessie entered the room. She scurried over towards Isaac. He held her hands for an intimate moment.

"Please do get the vampire couple a room, and get Thorne a room."

"Me and Demetrius can room together." I chimed

Isaac raised his eyebrows at us, "What an odd couple, a djinni and a human. Makes no logic sense."

He released Nessie's hands, to her dissatisfaction. She looked around at us until she met my eyes. Her Carmel color swirled around with gold flecks.

"Now Thorne, Demetrius will be back soon. Allow us to adorn you with our heavenly food." he said jokingly.

"Is it really from heaven?!" I exclaimed

"No, it's from hell." Isaac said with a serious tone. The room went awkward with confusion. Isaac smiled at us.

"Nessiel, please."

Nessie held open the door for us as we made our way down the right side of another hall way. I turned around towards Demetrius as he looked back at me. My cheeks flushed.