Chapter 1: The Beginning

As I woke up on my log in the middle of the forest I got up and stretched my 4 legs and looked at the beautiful sunrise through the tall pine trees. I breathed in the cold crisp air, as I started to get really thirsty because I didn't drink from the pond before I went to bed last night.

I then started heading towards the pond walking through the brush and grass that was covered in morning dew, my black and blue fur getting covered in water droplets. I shook of all of the water and started getting closer to the pond. I then saw the waterfall pouring water into the pond. I then get to the pond that was covered in lily pads and started drinking taking giant gulps of water with each drink.

Once I was done drinking all of the water that satisfied me, I then heard the rumbling from my stomach telling me that it was breakfast time. I walked out of the forest and started looking at the field with its orange colored tall grass, because of the sunrise glaring off of it. I then started walking in the field, I saw little seed pods on top of the tall wet grass. I heard a noise. I looked in the direction that I heard the noise and I saw a deer eating the tall grass. I started to sneak up on the deer keeping really quiet.

As I started to get close, I could hear the deer munching on the grass and I could hear its breathing. I got really close to the deer close enough to touch its brown fur. I jumped on its back starting to chomp on its neck. As I brought it to the ground I applied more pressure to the neck, until its legs stopped kicking. I then started to tear into its flesh, eating giant chunks of meat as I did. I didn't stop eating until I was full I then left it for other animals to eat the rest of the deer.

I then started to return to my forest, but as I started heading back I then heard a snap. I look behind me, but it was just a vulture who was crunching on the bones of the deer. I then start heading towards my forest, so I can rest for a little while before going to explore some more areas. I then start to fall asleep on the same log that I always sleep on, with its moss on the top.