Chapter 2: The Entrance

As I woke up from my nap, I found my self on a dark cold stone floor instead of my moss covered log. I start to get up real fast, starting to freak out because I didn't know where I was. As I start to calm down, I start to look around the area and I see the entrance that I probably came in but it was too high for me to reach.

I then started to look for another exit, but the only way else to go was down deeper into the cave system. I started heading deeper into the cave system, but as I did it started to get darker and harder to see. I couldn't see much I could only see about two feet in front of me and that's about it. I then fell into this deep hole and hurt my head. I got back up I shook myself off and started heading deeper hoping that I would find an exit.

As I went deeper, I started to hear running water I headed towards the sound and found a hole in the wall that water was leaking down the cold stone walls. I started to drink the cold water, as it stung my throat from how cold it was. As I finished my last drink of water I started to get hungry again. I then hear a squeak deeper in the cave system. I started heading towards the sound hoping it was some food that I could eat.

I then enter into a big room, as I looked up at the cave ceiling I see tons of little white eyes looking back at me. I then howled, as loud as I could and the bats started to fly around the room. I started to jump hoping to catch one in my mouth so I could eat it.

As most of the bats have left the room I started to think that it was harder then I thought, but with one final jump I caught a bat in my mouth. I started to bite its head till it stopped flapping its wings. I ate the bat my stomach stopped grumbling and I thought to myself this bat will last a couple of hours, which should be enough time for me to find the exit to this cave system.