05

I pace around the ice cream parlor as people watch me in confusion. "You okay?" Luke says. I walk back to sit in the stool next to his. "Do I look okay?" I answer back. "Feisty much." he says. I sigh. "My mom just called. I forgot to give Laney her medication, and you left your coat in my house." I glare.

 "Hey, don't get mad at me. I was looking for my coat and I couldn't find it so I just thought I'd get it back later." Well I guess shouldn't had hung up his coat, he basically wasn't a guest at my house since he'd just found our key and thought he had permission to come. "Fine, but I need a plan. I know when I get home my mom is going to freak."

I gather my things as Luke watches me. "Don't you want to get ice cream first?" "No time." I answer walking to the door. "See ya Jazzy," I call to her. She looks my direction and waves then goes back to conversating with the guy. "So you're Asian?" She askes. "N-no, I'm Kiwi." He answers. "Oh, and I'm grape nice to meet you."

I chuckle as I walk outside. I've seen that guy around. Poor guy, always being mistaken for Asian even though I thought he was Asian when I first saw him too. Luke starts his car and we both step into the car. "Where do you want to go?" He asks. I haven't even thought about that. "I would go home, but I need time to think about what I'm going to say to my mom." "Well, tell your mom you went to the library to work on a project and I'll take you wherever there's time to spare." I chuckle. "You're a poet and you didn't even know it. But I don't think my mom would believe that I went to the library she'd probably be wondering how I got there." 

"Just say it was urgent." I sigh. This would probably be another thing my mom would bug me about when I got home, but it was the only clever idea at this point.

i'm at the library mom, i'll explain when i get home but i have a project due tuesday & i wanted to get it done today    

I put my phone away and watch Luke drive to an unfamiliar destination. He turns his radio up as Fix You by Coldplay plays. I smile at the fact that he knows how much I love them.

He parks in a parking lot and stops his car. I step out of the car and look around confused. This place was really unfamiliar. "Come on, follow me." He says. Sometimes I wonder why I trust him when I barely know him. Most people would probably call me crazy. I follow him.

He walks over to a park, with a swing set, slides, monkey bars, etc. I gasp and chuckle. "Why'd you take me here?" I ask. "Why think about all the stress of what'll happen when you get home? It's better to have fun." He says like a little kid. "I guess that's a logical reason." I walk over to the slide and attempt walking up it but I almost slip. He grabs my waist from behind to prevent me from slipping. "Don't worry I got you," he says. "I always will." He mumbles.

im so sorry for not writing for like a week but im back now

i got 149 reads aHHHH SO HAPPY

i love you guise soooo much and im going to hopefully update more frequently this week xoxo