"I Want Him"

Kalani's POV:

I began having a strong feelings for Lee since we're in college...
But he's attention is always on Maddie...

I started to hang out more with Maddie because of the fact that she's closer to Lee...
I wanted Lee as soon as I saw him at the library getting some books for a project...

And as a spoiled only child to be the heir of our company, I asked my father to have Lee's dad to be one of our business partners for me to get closer to him...

And my plan works...

After graduation, I started working at the same company as Lee is...
We became even more closer...

And after a dinner meeting,our fathers told us to be as close as possible...
I know Lee is surprised but I told him that I like the idea...
I know he's hesitant at first but I showed him that I love him more than anything...
Even if it means that I'm giving up my friendship with Maddie...
And we really began dating and being a couple after that...

But a few months ago, Lee told me he plans to leave Maddie for good... Maybe because he is feeling guilty because he told me that he is in love with me more than Maddie...

"I think I should go tell Maddie that I'm breaking up with her...", He told me...

"I think so too... because I am honestly getting tired of seeing you together all sweet and lovey-dovey around me... I hated it...", I said...

But that night,when Maddie saw us, I planned it because she told me about going to Lee's office to bear some news... Which by the way, she didn't fully told...
And the bitchiness in me wants to spoil that moment so I asked Lee to bring me home that night...
Not before I began kissing him,and he responded...
Everything got heated almost in an instant...
And Maddie would have thought I didn't see her,but  I smirked when I saw her and got shocked when Lee suddenly stopped kissing me and opens the door to run after Maddie....

I followed them...
Then I saw her being carried by Bourbon who used to be my first love...

-------+++++++---------------+++++++--------------++--------

A/N

What a twist...

I intended it to be like that...

Sorry for the punctuation errors and grammar...

Hopefully I can be better at it in the future...

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote...

Lovelotz,
Cutiemyloves 😉😉😉