"Going Back To Reality"

Maddie's POV:

After the wonderful weekend at the Falcon's vineyard...
I'm back here in my apartment,getting ready to get back to work...
The day went down fast... I am just about to finish the paperworks I left unsigned last week...

And just as I'm about to get inside the elevator,Giada hurried up to catch up with the elevator door... You see,Giada works with me in my families company which their family is also a stockholder...But my family owns 75% of the company...

"So are you heading home now,M?", Giada asked me...

"Actually I am gonna go to Lee's office to have a talk with him about us... I mean,you can't blame me for talking to him to know the truth,right?", I said truthfully...

"Do you want me to accompany you or you okay going on your own?", She asked again...

"If you have nothing planned for tonight,you can join me there and then we can have a dinner at this new restaurant I found just a block away from my place..." I excitedly told her...

"I really need to unwind after what will happen tonight in that office... I needed you there for support...", I continued...

And as soon as our conversation is over,the elevator door opens and we get in my car to drive to Lee's company office...

-------++++-----+++++----+++±+--------------+++++---------

A/N

Chapter done...

I love how Giada and Maddie's friendship I starting to blossom again... they've grown apart when Kalani enters the picture but looks like it's going to be good again...

(A little glimpse of their friendship... I will put this in one of Giada's POV's...soon...)

*Spoiler alert* hahaha...

Next chapter will be up next...

Lovelotz,
Cutiemyloves 👰👰👰