Chapter Three | A Special Dinner For Two

Seri would open her eyes slowly to the sound of the birds chirping and the sun peeking through her blinds, Causing her to squint a little and turn over to her side away from the window and muttered softly.

"Just a little longer..."

She would slowly close her eyes but soon she jerked awake when her eyes glanced towards the letter that she placed onto the nightstand and soon she asked herself with some frustration in her tone.

"Damn it! What time is it?!"

She would look over to her PDA and quickly grabbed it to turn it on as she sat up and look at the time.

Once the screen turned on she noticed the screen reading out '11:20 Am' her heart beat eased down as she sighed in relief as she now realised that she had more time than she thought. She would softly sigh a bit to herself as she placed her PDA back onto her night stand as she softly spoke to herself.

"Eleven-twenty...this is one of the latest I have gotten up. I hadn't realised I was that tired."

With that being said she calmly yet slowly pulled herself out of bed to get herself ready as it was going to take some time for her to be properly prepared for her little meet up with the casual bartender. Although a part of her just wanted to make sure that things looked and turned out perfect for not just her...but Izumo as well.

~•~

Back at Homra, A certain dirty blond was pacing around his room as he was grabbing out different ties and dress shirts. Although he would soon find himself a bit stumped as he sighed deeply in the end before sitting at the edge of his bed.

"This...may be a problem."

The bartender would seem to mutter to himself although as he did he was unaware of a certain small strain who was standing by his room door which happen to be left open since he had been rushing in and out of his room for a few hours now, Trying to gather himself together.

"Izumo..?"

The small child's little voice would seem to ring into the bartender's ears like a soft rhythm causing him to turn his attention towards his room door and that's when he noticed the small albino lolita just standing half way between the door frame, Just lightly holding onto the edge of the door frame with a usual doll like expression as Izumo just gave her a soft smile.

"Ah, Anna. Is something wrong?"

The bartender would seem to ask in a kind soft gentle manure but Anna only shook her head slightly before responding softly.

"I have noticed you walking around, Seeming a little lost. Is there something troubling you..?"

The little albino would ask the bartender in a gentle soft doll like tone in the end before she carefully walked into his room to stand in front of the dirty blond male as he responded with a slightly embraced tone being heard behind his calm usual tone.

"Ah...I see. Um...don't worry Anna. I'm alright I was just...kind of over thinking things for a while. Heh."

Izumo would seem to rub his neck a little in the end until Anna softly responded.