Chapter Six | Confessions Of Atraction

After having a few drinks and casual talks, The two seemed to had fallen asleep upon the couch they talked upon. Though after sometime, The bartender would calmly slide himself off of the couch and lowered the other down gently to rest her head upon a pillow of which he placed there just in case of falling asleep in which they did. Though as he was awake, He desided to make some breakfast.

~·~

While breakfast was being made, The sounds of plates being placed down could be heard slightly which caused the young woman to stir a bit from her slumber but as she was slowly waking up, The smell of freshly cooked omlets and fish could be smelt. Along with some bacon of course, Slowly she sat herself up though as she was waking up and lightly she yawned and stretched her body a bit.

"Well, Good morning to you sleeping beauty. Caught up some good rest?"

As the bartender spoke his words, The rather half awake woman would seem to lower her arms down to turn her head over her right shoulder to look towards the other who softly smiled in return.

"Ah, Yes. Thank you, I would had made breakfast but it seems that-"

Before the blonde haired individual could finish her words, The casual gentleman finishing with the table would calmly speak.

"Worry not about that, I got everything. You are my guest after all, So with that being said- Breakfast is served madem."

As the bartender spoke, The young female would calmly stand herself up and adjusted her shirt of which was given to by the bartender to barrow as it seems she had not been able to get extra clothing. Which was no issue but it was a bit tighter around her chest but it did the job at least.

Once she was standing, She calmly began to make her way to the counter to sit himself down before the freshly made plate.

"Thank you, You are a rather welcoming host I shall say that."

As the young woman spoke her words, She soon placed her hands together to bow as she thanked for the food more properly before calmly eating as the older individual did the same after sitting himself down of course. Though as the two aight, The two had a casual conversation which was well to be honest but as they talked, Something lingured in the young female's mind as she bit her inner cheek a bit.

"You know, You really are something. Seri, A unique woman I shall say."

As the casual bartender spoke his question in a gentle manner, The young female before the other would seem to slowly let go of her bite against her cheek to soon casually respond as she seemed to bring it straight to the point.

"Look...if you're getting onto something, I suggest you to cut to the chase. It is better to be forward and tell me as to what this is between us. Please, With all dew respect."

The young woman would seem to state in a rather slightly bold but blunt manner as she just wished to know at this point, It seems her feelings were resurfacing a bit once again though so she more so was asking through her own feelings perhaps. She felt that she needed to know, Perhaps to hopefully ease her feelings or allow her to at least know rather to forget about her feelings or perhaps...

Embrace them.

Either way, Hearing and knowing what he may have to say would help perhaps sort out these off and on lingering feelings of hers towards him.