Chapter Seven | A Little Birdy Spoke

After having a rather sentimental moment between each other, Seri and Izumo had a long talk with each other. A casual conversation really with drinks, Laughter and casual smiles being shared with one another. It seemed to blend in well, Nothing really changed much from their brief confessions over their feelings either which was a relief really. The two simply agreed to take things easy and slow at their own pace and sure enough they did just that.

However, They stayed quiet about their relationship slowly forming closer as they did not wish to let off too many signals. Sure some of the red clan members could see something was perhaps going on with him and the lieutenant in a seemingly friendly yet a little more friendly manner already but my if they knew that they wished to proceed moving further into things...and knew he was rather serious about her. Then...that may be a whole new story all together.

Which...a clansman in particular may have caught on rather quickly.

~·~

It was a rather decent night as of the past few passing nights, Aside from the usual threats aimed towards the king and clansmen as well as violation of the bar by those whom really wished to oppose Homra. It was annoying...but who could really stop them honestly, It was a part of the package when you're a known clan that is known for their violence. Though the bartender of the group was not exactly best known for such, He was more on the level-headed side while Tatara Totsuka? He was...a bit more on the 'Far too kind' side, Which meant he had a bit too much of a big heart perhaps.

However, He was smart when it came down to it, and he helped keep the clan's recklessness in check and sure the clan was a bit violent, but it could be much worse without the peace being placed with the presence of this young man.

Who would have thought, A young kid like that to effect a bunch of rowdy teens and some grown adults.

Especially one with a heated temper.

However, That seemed to be the type of kid who held such effects. It was nice honestly, Different but nice nonetheless. Though, setting such aside. The dirty blonde hazel eyed bartender was working on cleaning up the rest of the bar with the young clansmen, Who was rather a big help. Along with one of the younger men of the group, Yata Misaki. A rowdy rough and tough kid but he seemed to really care deep down, Despite his brutality. Even though he would rather be home by now, He managed to get himself tied up in helping with cleaning and organizing.

Dew to his behaviors as of recently which caused the bar to gain a second scuff mark on the edges, rough housing around the bar...they never seem to learn.

"Oi. Mr. Kusanagi. Where do you want these boxes? They said something about being fragile...so I was thinking about placing them on the top shelf?"

As the messy chestnut haired young adult casually spoke in a rather bored toned manner, He held up the rather heavy box over his right shoulder a bit while the older individual who seemed a bit nervous had tried to slide behind them to place his hands under the box as he noticed it began to tilt back a bit.

"E-Easy, Yata...you almost tilted it back too much. That would be a horrid mess to clean...not to mention that I do not believe Mr. Kusanagi would be pleased to see glass shards of his collectable wine glasses scattered all over his wooden flooring."

Hearing the older individual gently speak, The young man before him simply sighed heavily before he responded in a slightly rough manner as he smirked a bit.