03 ♡

| three

"My point is," She paused finding something inside her pouch. I waited for her because I'm so eager to know, what's her point? I'm tapping my thigh with my fingernails impatiently waiting for her to finish what's she finding.

"Found it!" She raised her eyebrow pencil.

"So, what's the point?" I desperately asked. I really want to know.

"Uh duh, he's a Junior and you're a Sophomore." She said doing her eyebrows. I raised her an eyebrow.

"So, you're saying I don't have a chance with him?" I crossed my arms. She's indirectly telling me that I don't have a chance with Jacob.

"Bitch, I'm here to tell you the truth because I'm your best friend." She zipped her pouch then started the car.

"Do you think I don't have a chance?" I asked her seriously. She looked at me for a couple of seconds before holding my hand.

"Bitch, I don't know. I just know that they are fuckboys and I don't want you to get hurt. You are my best friend." She removed her hand from my hand and started to pull the gear.

"Stay in my place tonight?" She asked before completely pulling the gear. I gave her a forceful smile.

"Definitely"

-
"Fuck you!" I said grabbing my phone from Zoey's hand. She laughed so hard and I'm trying to delete the message but it sent right away.

"What the fuck Zoey! You made me look so stupid." She still laughed not caring of what she did.

"Chill! He won't even see that! There are like a hundred girls texting him a day!" She explained. I crossed my fingers while she is still laughing out loud.

She basically texted Jacob with my phone.

to jacob:
~ Hey! I know you don't know me but I just wanna tell you that I like you.

I know it sounds so stupid. Zoey isn't a kind of person you just wanna give your phone out. She do stuffs you won't like ever in your life.

My phone vibrated a message from Jacob. Me and Zoey starred at each other in complete shock.

"Don't tell me-" I cut her off.

"It is." She grabbed my phone and sat on her bed. I sat beside her and opened the message.

from jacob:
~ Yo! How'd you get my number? And by the way what's your name?

"Bitch! What will I say?" I'm screaming deep inside. Oh my god, Jacob replied.

"Just be chill! Okay? Oh my god, I'm freakin out!" Zoey jumped up and down.

"So, what do you call me? I should be the one who the fuck is flipping out right now! What will I say?!" She grabbed my phone and started to type.

to jacob:
~ I got it from a friend of mine. Oh, my name's Savannah.

"You really said my name?" I gave her an unbelievable look. She sighed before nodding.

"Bitch, he has to know you!" She said closing my phone before giving it back to me.

"I don't wanna look desperate and stupid." I laid back. Yes, I like him but I don't wanna have a bad first impression.

"Dude! He's nice but a fuckboy, I think." She defended.

"Don't worry! He's nice! I promise." I really hope he is.

-
a chapter for you guys
- yuka