05 ♡

| five

"Pst! That's Jacob." Zoey elbowed me. She's too obvious. I feel so embarrassed. Is he going to talk to me or ask me if I'm Savannah?

"Hey!" Jacob smiled. Oh fuck, that smile. I smiled back.

"Where's your brother?" He asked Zoey. Oh, he was looking at Zoey. I thought he smiled at me. Wow, I assumed so much. I look like a fool now.

"I don't know, but I'm sure he went to school." Zoey said. I looked into his eyes. They were hazelnut in color. They are so beautiful. I can't imagine he exists! How is a perfect human existing?

"Thanks!" He walked away. I looked at Zoey who was forcing to hide her laugh. I looked back at him walking.

"Oh, wait up!" He run back to us.

"See you in the gym at 5 sharp, okay?" He once again left. I was so shook. He talked to me and he wants me to be at the gym with him. I looked at Zoey who was also shook.

"What the fuck is that?" Zoey asked.

"I also don't know." I said calmly.

"You have to go there! You need to! I mean, that's your chance! What if he likes you? Oh my god!" She said so fast. She's more excited than I am.

"Uh duh, of course I will."

-
"Just tell me everything he'll say, okay? If he's tryna kiss you don't lean back alright? just go-"

"What the fuck? He will not kiss me. He barely knows me and besides maybe he'll just tell me stay away. What I did is very creepy." I explained while we were heading in the gym.

"So this is it." Zoey said. We were outside the gym. I was about to open the door, but my anxiety level was over the top!

"I can't do it." I looked at Zoey and her face was in disbelief. She grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to her.

"Don't be stupid." She whispered. I looked at her not being able to talk.

"Don't worry, if he asks you to be his girlfriend try to be a little bit hard to get. Guys like that."

"Really Zoey? You think he'll ask me to be his girlfriend? Are you for real? He doesn't even know me." I said in disbelief.

"But here it goes, I'll go in now." I opened the door and I saw something very unexpected. I froze not being able to move. This is not going as plan.

"Savannah, the night I saw you on the game. I quickly fell in love. May I have the permission to court you?" Zoey's brother, Daniel, asked me.

"Wait, wait, wait! Where is Jacob?" Those words instantly went out of my mouth.

"Oh.., He helped me.. plan this.. Why?.." He stuttered in nervousness.

He gave me the bouquet of flowers that he was holding, and a box of chocolates.

"So are you willing to give me the permission.. to court you..?" He asked once again. His eyes are watering. I don't like him. I like Jacob, not him. I wish this was all a dream, I wish.

"I.. guess.." After those words came out, he hugged me really tight.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" He almost sobbed in happiness. Oh my god, I made a boy cry.

I heard clapping from a distance. I saw Jacob smiling. The widest smile you could ever imagine.

"Congratulations, bro. I'll go now. My girlfriend's waiting for me." Jacob said while getting his bag.

What? Please tell me I'm dreaming. He can't have a girlfriend, not now.

"Girlfriend?" I asked. He looked at me and slightly smiled.

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend. We have been dating recently when I mean recently, I mean yesterday." Jacob explained. My heart stopped. I dropped the flower and chocolate.

"Oops, you dropped your flowers." Jacob said.

I immediately picked it up.

"I should get going now. Congratulations once again, Daniel." He said and left.

"Come on now, I'll give you a ride home." Daniel said while grabbing my hand.

"Hey! What the fuck happened?" Zoey approached us, until she realized that we're holding hands.

"Well, Zoey, I fell in love with your best friend, and she gave me the permission to court her." Daniel explained. I looked at Zoey and her face was in disappointment.

"Come on now, let's go." Daniel said.

-
i updated! omfg! did i really??
- yuka