The Beginning.

This is where everything started.

My parents have never seemed to be happy. It was September 13th, 2015, when everything got worse.

My grandpa got diagnosed with cancer in 2014. I was 10 years old. He survived for almost 2 years. But, each day, he got worse. I watched my grandfather suffer. The worse thing I had experienced ever in my life.

Then on September 11th, 2015, my grandpa Steve died. He was my mom's dad. My dad supported my mom all through out the suffering, but only two days after the passing, he left her, for a woman that was worth nothing.

She had two kids of her own. Her previous husband's died. She didn't seem to care. She was just happy that she got their money. My dad has never really been wealthy. We weren't poor, but we weren't rich.

Anyway, my dad and that woman didn't last 8 months before he found another woman, Casey. I love Casey. She's like my best friend now. But, in the beginning, I hated her. I was just mad I guess that she wasn't my mom. I wasn't used to seeing my dad with another woman other than my mom.

My mom and dad tried to get back together in the middle, but his first girlfriend, Johanna, ruined that, too.

Casey has an eight year old son, Sawyer. He does a good job cheering me up.

My dad lives on the same property as his mom and dad. Evia and Russell Dyer. My last name is actually Dyer. My mom's last name is Atterberry.

Anyway, my dad and Casey will never break up. Ever. It was fine until one day at my dad's, everything broke apart.

Thank you for reading! I'll update soon! I'll try to update at least every two days. Sorry that this one was a little short. It wasn't really a chapter, it was just kind of filling you in on previous events. Thank you! Byee!💜