So, Now.

Well, I got to meet my mom's boyfriend. He is great! His daughter, Jade, is already like a close friend.

The first night I met her, we had to go pick her and her friend, Logan, up from a football game at the highschool.

Logan is a girl, by the way. Logan is 14 and Jade is 15. Shawn, my mom's boyfriend has two dogs. One of which is Harley.

He's like 98 years old and is the ugliest and meanest dog I have ever met in my whole life. You see that bean looking thing down there? Yes, that's Harley.

 You see that bean looking thing down there? Yes, that's Harley

The other one, Bobo, is adorable. He's a little blonde dog. Same breed as the burnt garbanzo bean dog down there. (Harley)

 Anyway, I also went to my dad's last weekend

Anyway, I also went to my dad's last weekend. It is getting so much better. I miss him like crazy. He took me home last night. We didn't really talk. It was quite awkward.

We just sang along to a Waylon Jennings CD. I saw the look in his eye when he had to pull out of the driveway and leave me.

With tears running down my cheeks, I made my way inside. My mom was inside with Shawn. We were at Shawn's house.

He was blow drying Harley's face. I think he was trying to blow the ugly away but I really don't know.

My mom and I exchanged words. Then, I went to bed. I fell fast asleep, with something on my mind. Something that I missed. My family. My real family. And, the worst part is, I had my real family with me. What is it with me and sorrow?

Heyyy! Thanks for reading, I hope you got a laugh out of Harley. If you didn't, then there's something wrong with you. Anyways, Thank you! Byee!😙