He Isn't The Only One.

After my mom picked me up from my dad's, I was kind of mad at her. For no reason of course. I stayed that way for a long time.

Each visit I had with my dad, the more I turned on my mom. What confused me the most was how I was doing it? Why? My dad didn't put these things in my head. My mom's name didn't even come up at my dad's house.

I could tell how much he hated her but I know he didn't want me to know.

While my mom was at work, I went to my sister and her boyfriend's house. Her name is Emily, her boyfriend is Calen, her son is Ryder, and Calen's son is Hunter.

They live in a small town about 30 miles from my town. They treat me with nothing but respect.

Calen is only 25 years old and while my dad wasn't in the picture he played a part as my dad. They were like my second parents. I love them both.

I've had little fights with my sister. She's told me to walk home before because I added too much milk to the cake batter.

She has a bad temper but she means well, I guess. Calen has a bad temper, too, but he's never taken it out on me.

Anyway, I was at their house one day when my mom came to pick me up since she got off work. She told me that she had a new boyfriend. That's when everything went downhill.

I did not like the fact that she had a boyfriend. At all. She's never met the man. He's from a small town about 8 miles from here. He is in Florida now.

He comes home tomorrow. She will go on a date with him. My sister will stay with me. Let's just say that I am not happy about it. He has caused problems between my mom and I in the past, and there's no doubt that he will in the future. My dad isn't the only one who's driving me insane.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please read my next one! Thank you! Byee!👍