Finally Here, Sunday.

Sunday was here. I was a wreck. He was going to pick me up at 10. I woke up at about 8, running around the apartment freaking out.

I didn't know what to wear, I didn't know what I was going to say. What was I going to do? I picked out something to wear. Shorts and a t-shirt I think.

By 9:50, I was literally reciting lines to say to him. 10:00 came. He wasn't there. I was scared, and confused. I knew how much he missed me. I didn't know why he wasn't there. He was just a little late, though. That's all.

By 10:10, we heard the doorbell ring. By then I was shaking. Mom went and opened the door for him, and I hid in the bathroom for a second and got myself together.

I walked out to hear him in tears, "I'm so nervous." By then I lost it, I started balling. But, I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy.

I said goodbye to my mom and then left. By the time we got downstairs in my grandma's little green car, my dad and I were already connecting again. We talked the whole way home. My dad's friend Wilson, who currently lives with him, had caught a baby turkey. It was so cute. I think I named him Carl.

I went inside to my grandparent's house, we talked. We got along. I went down to my dad's house, to find Casey, and her son, Saywer. Sawyer and I went outside, took a walk. Talked a little bit. Man, did I miss him. He was like a brother to me at that point.

You should have seen my dogs. Their names are Burrito, he's a Jack Russell Terrior. He has a little Rat Terrior in him. He's 6 years old. He has some brown, black and white on him. He weighs about 22 pounds.

Butterball, who is also a Jack Russell. He's also 6 years old. He's mostly brown and white. He weighs about 25 pounds.

Then there's Izzy. She's a little Jack Russell. She is 2 years old. She's all white and brown. She weighs about 15 pounds.

And, Gracie. She's 13. She's brown and white. She smiles, and she weighs about 23 pounds.

They looked lost before they saw me. They wouldn't leave me alone, and I was alright with that. I missed them so much.

Overall, I had a great day at my dad's. When it was time for me to go back, my dad and I cried together. It's okay though. We would get through this together. But, little did I know, what would happen next.

Thank you for reading! I hope you'll read my next chapter. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Byee!🙋