Court.

After everything that happened, my mom and I went to the police station.

We told a cop, he said, "I'm sorry, but since you have no proof that these things have occurred, we actually can't do anything about it."

I was confused. At that point I had nothing on but dirty clothes. I wanted to scream at him. I wanted him to feel the pain that I experience everyday. But, I didn't.

After that, my mom called the courthouse. They set up a date for June 26th. The wait felt like forever. As the days passed it felt like time was going slower.

Finally, court came. My mom had her friend Kerri come with us. My dad had his mom with him. I stayed in the waiting room with my older sister, Emily, for about an hour.

Finally, a nice man, who was tall, had on a nice suit, and had a welcoming smile asked me to come with him. I followed him into a private room. I went inside and the judge was sitting in a chair. The nice man left.

The judge asked me all these questions like, "What do you want to change." And, "Where would you like to live?" I answered a lot of questions. I went through everything, from the divorce to hiding in the creek.

After that, I went into the courtroom. The judge asked my mom a few more questions and then he said, "From now on, Kennedy will be with her dad only every other Sunday."

I looked over at my dad, surprised to see him crying. I felt terrible. Then I remembered all of the good times we had. I remembered everything. That's when I realized I had messed up, big time.

When we got home, I cried, and cried, and cried. I missed him so much. Sunday couldn't some soon enough.

Thank you once again for reading! I'll publish again soon. If you have any questions or comments on anything don't be afraid to ask. Byee!💙