Here We Go Again.

Just when I thought everything was getting better, it got worse.

One of my best friends, Kaley, was going to ask her mom if she could go to my mom's boyfriend's house, Shawn. With me of course.

He has a ranger. If you don't know what that is, it's like a razor or a two sided four wheeler. Kaley and I drive it all of the time. It's something we absolutely love doing.

So, she was going to text her mom and ask her at the end of 8th hour at school if she could come. I was also going to text mine.

I texted mine. All she said was, "Grandma Bobbie will be picking you up." I replied, "Can Kaley come?" No reply.

I called her, trying to control the anger that was building up inside of me. I was as nice as I could be. Well, sorta.

She called back. You could literally hear her trying to control her breathing. She said, "I am so mad at you right now, I can't even breathe." Well, you know how that phone call went.

I get in the car with my Grandma Bobbie. I was so mad at my mom that I forgot that I hadn't seen my grandma is 1 month.

I was kind of a brat. So she turns against me too. I was so scared of my mom, I called my Grandma Evia, asking her to pick me up.

We didn't get 2 blocks away when I got a text that said, "Get back here. NOW." It was from my Grandma Bobbie.

Then I looked back on what really happened and realized that I was a complete brat. What have I done?!

Thanks for reading! Make sure you go and follow some of my fraaands! Here they are: brokenheart659, KaleyLablance, meadow_xoxo, AurelieGranito, Gyoung05, Lilathon. Thank yaaa! Byee!💁