6.

We have been home for a few day now and I still haven't talked to Nash. Hayes hasn't really said anything but that he's there to talk when I'm ready which I'm thankful for.

Cam being here has actually been great. He hasn't asked me to much about it either but has made sure I at least eat a little bit.

"Here you go." Cam said draping a blanket over me and taking the seat next too me.

"Thanks." I snuggled into it and his side, playing the movie.

We were watching She's the Man after I begged Cam because it was my favorite movie. I could hear one of my brothers moving around the kitchen, probably getting ready to go out somewhere.

"Lexi get the door!" Hayes yelled as the bell went off.

I got up stretching a bit and making my way towards the door. Opening it I saw the last person on Earth I wanted to see.

Carter.

"Um hey?" he awkwardly said, scratching the back of his neck.

Rolling my eyes I ignored him and started walking away.

"Lexi wait," he demeaned harshly pulling my wrist forcing me back into him.

"Wait for what Carter? I have nothing left to say to you." I fired back.

I turned back around to make my way to the couch and Cam but not without hearing Carter mutter stubborn bitch. That hurt a little inside, it made tears start to well up in my eyes as I sat back down.

"Who was that?" Cam asked.

"Carter" I answered, sniffling a little bit.

"Hey what's wrong? Did Carter say something because I swear to god-" he started to go on before I stopped him.

"No Cam it's fine, I don't want you fighting." I tried to brush it off.

"No Lex it's not okay he can't just be a dick to you." he angrily rambled on.

"I just don't know why he would do this..." I trailed off and begin to cry again.

Cam pulled my face into his chest and let me sob into him. He kept a calm hand rubbing circles in my back.

I had calmed down a little but so Cam started playing the movie while I sat on his lap sniffling. He left his hand on my back still moving in soothing circles.

"Ah guys what's going on here?" Nash asked, walking into the room.

Sitting up a little bit I tried to wipe the stray tears off my face. Cam made no move to let go or push me off him.

"Carter was here..." He explained for me.

Nash looked down at my with sad eyes that soon turned into anger.

"What did he say? Lex tell me because me and Cam have no problem going and kicking his ass." He angrily ranted.

"Nash it's fine really he just called me a stubborn bitch because I didn't want to talk to him. I think I'm just going to go to Taylor's house." I explained getting up and heading for the door but hugged both of them good bye before.

Taylor is my best friend, she's really one of my only friends around here. We've been friends since kindergarten so I guess that's why she's still around.

I pulled into her drive way and checked to see if my face looked okay. Getting out I walked in to front door because I never knock anyway and walk up to her room and knock in the door.

"Come in." I hear her call from the other side.

"Hey" I said sitting down on the soft purple bean bag.

"Jesus are you okay?" She asked walking over from her desk.

"My face looks that bad hun? It's nothing really Carter just came by the house to pick Hayes up and decided to be a dick." I shrugged.

Taylor knows all about what happened that day and my whole "condition".

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry just ignore him" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"It's okay Cam helped me clam down at the house" I said reaching for the long pillow on the bed.

"Oh yeah I forgot he's there. how's that been going?" she questioned.

"Good I guess, I mean he has been really nice to me and even somehow convinced my brothers not to tell my mom." I explained, leaning back in the chair.

We heard the doorbell go off downstairs so she went to go see who it was. I stayed up in the room to lazy and tired. Flipping through one of the magazines I found on the floor she came back up.

"Lex, Nash is down stairs and he told me that he was here to come get you."

"Ah okay then I guess I'll see you later." I said hugging her and treading down the stairs and too the car.

"Hey we're we going?" I asked buckling up.

"I just thought we could go to the mall and hang out just the two of us." he explained, turning the radio onto a soft volumes.

Nodding my head I looked out the window and sung along. Before I knew it we were there and walking through one of the entrances.

"Where do you wanna go first?" he asked looking at me.

"Hm how about the candy store?" I asked with a childish smile on my face.

He smiled down at me laughing and nodding leading the way.

----------------------------------------------

Short update but I'm sure you've heard the news already and I just want to say that yes, I am going to be continuing this story and not leaving this fandom anytime soon but In brighter news I'm officially on spring break Xx