Airport

Emma pov*

Today was the day. Today was the day Jake, my father, and my grandmother flew in from New York. Originally, Jake was not on the same flight as my father and grandmother. David managed to somehow convince the airline to make a first class seat available to him. Money truly is power.

I called my dad last night and reminded him of things to pack because knowing him, he would forget the essentials. I've been in contact with Jake throughout the day to basically chaperone the adults to make sure everything went smoothly. David had them fly out two weeks in advance that way I had more time to spend with them. That was very nice of him. I of course would have to thank him again for his kindness.

After my shower I moisturized my skin and began to get dressed. I persuaded David to let me pick up my family from the airport instead of making one of his employees do it. He wasn't to fond of the idea because he pays people to drive me around. Luckily I won him over. He gave me car keys to what looked like a brand new custom  Mercedes AMG G63. It was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. It was matte black with tinted windows and decked out rims. I promised him that whenever I drive any of his cars I'd be super careful. From there he just assured me the cars were the least of his worries as they were all replaceable. I on the other hand was not. Again, very sweet.

I pulled on some leggings with a Coldplay shirt along with some ugg slippers. I grabbed my small purse that contained my wallet, some loose change and chapstick. I pulled my phone from the charger and headed towards David's office. He was working from home today. As I stated before, I needed to thank him for what he was doing for me.

When I approached his office door I could hear his voice along with Michael's. I guess Michael was helping David today with whatever needed to be done work wise. I knocked on the door awaiting permission to enter.

"Come in" I heard David call from the other side.

I pulled the door open and popped my head in.

"Hi" I greeted them with a smile.

"Emma! Come in darling, come in" David stood from his seat behind his desk. I walked in closing the large door behind me. I looked at Michael who stayed seated in the chair in front of David's desk. As usual, he was breathtaking. His hair combed and styled to perfection, his  tan olive skin kissed by the sun, and his muscles fighting to stay inside his t-shirt. Wait, t-shirt? It was not often that  you see this man in everyday clothes. Same for David. Usually these two walked around dripping in  designer suits and iced out Rolex.  Makes sense considering the image they have to uphold due to the company. I liked this look on Michael. Not just because he looked good but because he looked relaxed and comfortable. I haven't seen him in a little while. Maybe a week? So I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man.

"You all set to go dear?" David's deep voice pulled me from my train of thought.

"Yes, I'm about to head out now" I smiled at him. I could tell he was happy with how happy I was at the moment. Most of the time I'm cooped up in my room away from everyone else but the days leading up to this one I've been a lot more present.

"I wanted to thank you again, f-for everything. I'm grateful David, really" I said as David made his way towards me.

"Of course sweetheart. They clearly are important to you, that makes them just as important to me" he took my hand in his and squeezed it.

"Now do you have everything you need before you head out?" He asked me before I could say anything further.

"Yes, sir" I nodded. A small ding came from his desktop causing him to drop my hand and proceeded towards his desk.