TMI High 8

Clary's pov.

"Wow! Aren't those some blue eyes." Magnus says looking behind me. I turn around and see Alec standing there with bug eyes looking at Magnus. Magnus smirks and winks at Alec. He blushes.

"Lets go get a drink." Magnus holds out his arm to Alec. "Shall we?" Alec hesitates but ends up taking Magnus's arm after looking into those bright, exotic, yellow eyes. I'm alone.

I look around for Jace but he's not at the bar were I left him. I look for Izzy or Simon. I find them still on the dance floor but decide not to bother them. They look like they're having fun.

All of a sudden I see a flash of gold hair. Jace is on the dance floor with Aline. My heart drops into my stomach when I see Aline lean over and kiss Jace square on the mouth. I decide it's time for me to leave.
__________________________
Jace's pov.

I watch Clary as she goes to a quiet corner with Sebastian. They talk for a while but before I know it, his lips are on hers. I can't bare to watch but I also can't pull my eyes away. Aline comes and sits down next to me.

"Hey! Why are you just sitting here! You should be dancing!" She tries to pull me to my feet.

"Actually, I'm just waiting for Clary." I say still looking over on her direction. I feel like I should go help her, shes trying to get away. I start to head over there.

"She looks a little preoccupied." Aline says pulling me over to the dance floor. I try to argue but we're ready on the dance floor. I try to look like I'm having fun but I keep looking over Aline's shoulder at Clary.

This time when I look over, shes gone. I look around everywhere. Shes nowhere to be found.

I finally find her making her way through a crowd of people. I look at Aline about to tell her that I have to go when shes leans in and kisses me.

The kiss only lasts about three seconds. I look back to were I last saw Clary. She's standing there staring at me with wide eyes, occasionally getting bumped by people as they pass by. She looks toward the door and starts to move toward it.

"Clary!" I yell, but she doesn't here me over the crowd. I start toward the door as fast as I can pushing people as I make my way through. "Clary!" She doesn't turn around.

I reach the door before she does. I stand on the concrete step outside.

"Clary!" I say with relief. She just stares at me. "Look" I say "She kissed me, I mean I didn't even want to kiss her. She pulled me out to the dance floor and it just... happened!" wow, I can talk smooth to almost any girl, but when I talk to Clary, I never know what to say.

"Yeah. well" she says blushing a little bit. "Sebastian kissed me, Aline kissed you, what does it matter anyway. It's not like we're dating." Clary rambles on. I frown "I mean I just met you a-" I cut her off by taking a quick step closer to her and cupping her face in my hands. I press my lips to hers lightly. She stands there frozen for a while, but then to my surprise and relief, she starts to kiss back. She presses her body closer to mine and I move my hands down to her waist, hugging her close. The kiss gets fiercer and more passionate. I here the door open and we spring apart.
_________________________
Clary's pov.

Isabelle stands in the door way. I blush.

"I saw that" Izzy says laughing at how embarrassed we are. I look over at Jace. He looks golden in the light of the street lamp. "Carry on" Izzy says, slowly backing back into the complex and shutting the door.

I look at the Jace. "I think I should go" I say still blushing.

"No! You can't! Come on, lets go have some fun!" he says taking my hand. I look into those golden eyes and theres no way I could say no.

We get inside and the party is still roaring. My mouth drops.

Isabelle and Simon are on the dance floor, making out.

Jace leans over to me. "I saw that." He says miming Izzy's earlier words. All I can do is laugh.

__________________________