Chapter 1: Me, Myself, and History?

I sighed as I doodled in a notebook, why was it that everything went so slow in science class? Maybe it wasn't my favorite subject but I was good at it. I looked up to see a few new notes and jolted them down. I looked to my right to see my friend Kim who was drawing something on a separate sheet of paper, I scooted closer to her and looked over her shoulder,"What are you drawing?" She jumped up a little, I wouldn't blame her she didn't usually pay attention to her surroundings,"I don't know I got bored," she sighed, I looked down at her drawing and saw it was Italy and Germany, I smiled,"Well you draw better when you're bored," I said smiling, she smiled back and went back to drawing. I went back to my notebook and wrote a few more notes before closing it and putting it in my backpack. I looked up at the clock,'Yes! Only two minutes left for my next class.' I sat back in my seat and waited for the bell to ring.
I smiled as I walked into the history class room, most students hated this room because all we would do was write notes, but for me it was like going over all the Hetalia episodes. I walked to my desk and sat down,"Early as always ___," said Mr. Cantu, I smiled,"What are we doing today?" I pulled out a composition notebook and opened it to my next blank page,"Writing notes as usual," he replied, I grabbed a pen and began scribbling a few words from the notes on the board. Yes my favorite class, maybe my memory was the worst but I had almost a 95 average in this class and I didn't need to try that hard. We had very few notes and the rest of the time was to do anything we wanted as long as we weren't loud, I watched as everyone pulled out their phones and began texting. I pulled out my phone and plugged in my headphones and began listening to 'Excuse me I'm sorry' by Japan. I put my head down and slowly began to fall asleep.