Chapter 6: Play it

I looked at the person in the drivers seat,"How long is this meeting going to be?" He turned to look at me for a second then turned back to the road,"Depends when everyone gets there," he paused,"and when they begin to fight over something stupid," he added, I smiled as he pulled over to the building where I met everyone,well mostly everyone.

I sat between Japan and England, everyone else sat in their seats. I sighed as I saw that America had walked it 'Great, he usually is the one that starts this' I thought as I face palmed,"Are you alright?" I turned to face a concerned Brit,"Wha-Oh yeah I'm fine," I replied as I turned back to face forward.

The meeting had gone longer than usual, for some unknown reason none of the countries haven't started to complain or argue with the person next to them. I sighed as I turned to look at Japan,"What's that?" I asked as quietly as possible yet still loud enough for him to hear,"N-Nothing," he stuttered out taking a notepad and closing it, I sighed, 'Well this couldn't be anymore boring' I took out my phone scrolling through my songs, 'Pub and go? No, Excuse me I'm sorry? Nope, wait...' I scrolled down looking for a certain title,'Where is it?' I stopped one I found the song,'Yes, just what I needed' I said as I pulled out my headphones from my phone. I turned to look at both Japan and England trying not to laugh for what was about to happen, I sighed and then tapped play. For a moment everyone was quiet and then it started everyone started to look at each other probably looking for an answer. I began to laugh and then everyone turned to me,"What?" I asked,"It's the stereotypes song, did you think I wouldn't take this opportunity to play it?"

I sat in the passengers seat,"You could at least give a warning,__" said England, I turned to look at him,"Whatever," I paused,"And since when are you my 'father'?" He stopped for a second and continued driving,"It was just a warning," I sighed,"It wasn't that bad," I scoffed, he sighed as we arrived at his house,"It was," he replied. I got out of the car and walked to the front door waiting for him to open it. As soon as he opened the door I walked in,"I'll be in my room," I said before leaving to the bed room. When I got to the bed room I closed and locked the door,"Can I go home now?" I asked myself, I had already gotten in trouble and it was my second day here, but I didn't want to leave them behind without getting to know me at least a little. I sighed and went to bed.