Chapter 16: Good-bye

I sighed, I didn't sleep because of the simple fact that I had to make a decision,"Family or family?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I looked around,  I was back in my room,  there was a note in my hand.

Dear ___,

                We all took a decision for you. Please accept this as a gift from us. We all love you but we knew your world needed you. We just want you to be happy. Alfred will be your hero, well… at least that is what he has told us.  Just know that we will all see you very soon.

                                                                            Love,

                                                                             Arthur Kirkland

I held back a few tears, they sent me back…just like that? I don't think it was a bad thing, but I didn't think it was the best either. I would've probably stayed with them for a good time before taking a decision. I got out of bed and looked around, what day was it anyways? I'll asume its Thursday or something. I grabbed a shirt and some jeans,  it was already 1 in the afternoon, it's late to go to school, so I'll either stay home or go for walks at the park. At this point going to school didnt seem as terrible as before, with all the adventures I've had boredom wouldnt be a problem with all those cool and fun memories.

I walked out of my room, I was sure my parents werent home they were at work by this time, my siblings have been in school since 8, so I was home alone. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, which for that day was just cereal. I washed the dishes once I finished and went back to my room, my phone was plugged in. I had totally forgoten about it, I unlocked it and went back to my messages, there was only one way to know if I was dreaming which I highly doubted anyways, Arthurs, Gilberts and Antonio's messages were still there.

I sat there on my bed, laughing at all their old messages, maybe I could still text them, but I chose not to because they might not even answer or even worse, they might not even know who I am. But I took a chance anyways and send Arthur a quick typed message asking if he was ok, and just as I expected there was not answer after a few minutes.I sighed and walked out of my room putting my pocket in my back poket as I walked out.

I walked to a park that was near my house, what could I do now? Its Thursday and I have nothing to do, going for a walk could be nice with all the fresh air wouldn't be such a bad idea. I passed by Kim's house her mom was outside, she waved at me,"Good afternoon," I smiled,"Good afternoon," I replied, she then smiled,"Kim is inside if you want to come in," I nodded and walked into the house,"She's in her room."

I walked to Kim's room she was in bed, she looked...not healthy, to say the least. "You ok?" I asked he, she shook her head,"I'm sick, its kinda obvious, ___," I smiled slightly,"Sorry, so," she nodded,"Tell me everything," I nodded, I think she might understand what's going on, no matter how crazy something was Kim would understand...or well it seemed like it.

After explaining everything to her she nodded,"You could've just told me, like sent me a text when you got there," she sounded happy, more like exited but at least she didn't call me insane. "Yeah sorry, kinda busy with the 2P's," she laughed, ok, here it goes now she IS going to call me insane,"Wait really?! You met them too?!" I nodded slowly, she then continued laughing. "Ok, hey, I'm going to school tomorrow, we can discuss this during luch or something," she nodded,"Wait, you're leaving already?" I looked at her,"Explaining the story to you took about two hours, and then your mom came in calling you for lunch, we at lunch together which took about 40 minutes, then we played videogames for about two hours, and now here we are, its already 5." She sighed and gave me a quick hug,"Well, ok I'll see you tomorrow."