Chapter 3: I cant sleep

I tried to take a nap but I just couldn't for some reason, I grabbed my phone and looked at any YouTube videos that came up along with my subscriptions but nothing else was new, I groaned and threw my sheets over my head. I felt as if nothing would ever cure my boredom,"Hey ___," I heard, I paused to think if it was just my imagination. "America?" I stood up on the bed and looked around, I sighed,"Nobody," I went back to laying on my bed, what's wrong with me why would characters come to the real world? Why would they come to me? I looked over at my phone which was now buzzing, there was a new text message. I grabbed it and read the text 'Hey ___, think you could come over?' I smiled 'Sure I'd love to...but why do you want me to go?' I tapped send and waited for her reply 'Just to watch anime' she replied 'I'm on my way'. I put my phone to charge while I got ready I grabbed some blue jeans and a Soul Eater T-shirt and changed into them. I looked around to look for my headphones and found them near my Japan plush, I smiled and grabbed my headphones. Once I was ready I grabbed my phone, texted my mother I was going to go to Kim's house and then put it in my back pocket.

I walked out of my room, grabbed my jacket and walked out of my house, I recived a message from my mother. I pulled my phone out and plugged in my headphones 'Ok' I typed quickly and send the message. I sighed and chose a song befor putting my phone in my back pocket, I walked out onto the side walk and began making my way to Kim's house.

Once I finally reached Kim's house I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door,"Hey, __!" she said exitedly as she oppened the door, I smiled and hugged her,"So what are we going to watch?" I asked releasing her from the hug,"Oh nothing much," she paused,"just Paint it White," she said quietly as she moved aside to let me, I stepped in and went towards the couch. As I sat down on the couch parts of the dream came back to my toughts,"Hey, Kim?" I asked as I turned to look at her as she worked on getting snacks,"Yes?" she asked reaching up to get a bag of popcorn,"Have you ever had a strange dream?" I asked standing up, she looked at me,"Weird dream? Like a nightmare?" she asked putting the bag of popcorn in the microwave and setting the time,"No," I sighed,"like a dream that seems too real, and even after you wake up you remember it," I explained, she sighed,"Nope I haven't had one of those," she said as she sat down next to me, waiting for the microwave to finish,"Why are you asking?" she turned to look at me,"It was just a question I wasn't going to murder you," I said sarcasticly as the microwave began beeping. She stood up and went for the popcorn,"___, could you go get my laptop from my room," she yelled from the kitchen,"Sure," I replied and stood up,"You do know where my room is right?" she asked, I giggled,"It's the only room in this house that says 'Otakus only' and has pictures of anime on the door," she sighed,"True." I walked down a dark hall and to Kim's room, I oppened the door and peeked in,'It's so dark' I thought to myself as I oppened the door even more and walked in, 'Ok to find the laptop' I said as I guided myself through the dark room. I found the charger near the bed now all I needed to look for was the laptop, I sighed and continued looking around,'Danm Kimmy how many mangas do you sleep on?' I thought as I placed a few mangas on the floor that were previously on the bed. I finally found the laptop after tripping over mangas and plushies for about 7 minutes and for some reason Kim hasn't come to ask if I needed help. I sighed and picked up the laptop from where it was and began making my way towards the door, as I reached the door and oppened it to get out I heard voices again,"Where is she?" that sounded like England, I panicked for a second and decided to do what was best, scream,"Kimmy! Kim! Get over here!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, a few seconds later I heard the sound of footsteps comming closer,"What? What happened to you?" she asked looking at me as if I was crazy,"I-I heard," I managed to stutter out,"What did you hear?" she asked,"I heard voices," I paused,"from your room," she laughed,"Ok __ quit joking it may be funny for you but not for me, actually it kind of gets me worried," she said trying to show a smile,"I'm not playing Kim," I sighed,"Can I just stay with you? It only happenes when I'm alone."