Chapter 18: Back Home

I talked to Lovino as we made our way to the cafeteria when a very exited sounding voice got closer by the second screaming,"Bella!" Oh how much I missed their voices, I was amazed they even remembered me.

As we sat in lunch, people passed by, a couple of guys making out in the corner, girls putting on loads of makeup,"Hey __, aren't you going to sit with us today?" I looked around,"I guess, I could, only if Lovino accepts to go with me," I smiled at him, he was frowning, typical. "And maybe you can help me with the homework," the girl suggested,"What were you doing yesterday that you didn't do your homework?!" She sighed,"I was playing Call of Duty," I face-palmed,"It requires concentration, Ok?!" I stood up leaving ny tray behind,"You coming?" I looked at Lovino, he sighed,"Fine."

Lovino and I went through the day, pretending the events during lunch never happened, we were currently walking to my home, Lovino had to find his way back to his own world either way,"Well, see you tomorrow," Lovino kissed my cheek, I smiled,"See you tomorrow," I said as I walked towards my house and he began walking away. I walked into my home and looked around,"Mother?" I shrugged, not hearing a reply, I walked up the stairs into my room, it was dark already? I turned on the lights and walked around leaving binders, papers and books everywhere. I sat in bed and grabbed my phone, 5 messages, all different numbers.

All of the messages had the same purpose, Valentine's day. I sighed and looked around, it was late already,"Valentine's day is tomorrow, great," I read the last message, it was Romano's '___, ready for tomorrow?' I smiled, it wasn't often that someone like Lovino would actually look forward to something, it was weird because I didn't know what he planned for tomorrow but it was kinda cute that he was looking forward to seeing me again. I began typing,'What's the plan?' After a few minutes he replied,'I didn't plan that far you think of something' I sighed, 'Movies sound fine to me' I looked over my shoulder, I was about to look at the time when I received a message,'Fine. See you tomorrow.' I put my phone down, checking the time I decided I should go to sleep already, wake up tomorrow and get ready for this 'date'. I stood up and changed into something comfortable, I grabbed my headphones and sat in my bed. Best way to sleep according to me is listening to music, I plugged the headphones into my phone and began looking for a song but I began falling asleep before I even picked a song.

I rolled over in bed, it was softer than usual, it smelled nice and-this isnt my room! I looked around but the room was unrecognizable it had balloons, baskets and bears all over the floor. Honestly, what was going on? I looked around for my phone but was greeted by a voice,"Morning," it said, that British accent,"Arthur?" Some baskets were shoved aside so that Arthur was visible,"In person," he smiled, I jumped out of bed and hugged him,"Where's everyone else?" I looked around,"It's Valentine's day here too?! I need to get you guys something," Arthur smiled and laughed lightly,"Having you back home is enough," he said,"Whatever you say Iggs, I'm getting you guys something either way," I smiled. He sighed,"If you say so, come on it's better if we go downstairs everyone's been waiting to see you again," I stopped,"Wait...how did Lovino enter my world? Did you know all this time?" He ignored my question and walked out of the room, I am sighed and followed him. "Why didn't you send me back home?" I would ask him but he probably just didn't want to talk about it in the moment, we walked down the stairs, everyone was rowdy, how did I not hear them before? As I walked closer to them they became silent, I smiled,"Hey," they all ran towards me then and began hugging me.

We all spent the day going out, eating, playing, it was fun but now I'm exhausted, Arthur drove us home and I helped clean up everyone's mess, I laughed at a few stories Arthur was telling me while we both cleaned, most were about Alfred's childhood, how he'd always get sick but he was a very energetic child. After cleaning Arthur guided me to my room, he left me alone for a few minutes allowing me to change and get ready for bed. Later he wanted into the room, I was already in bed,"Hey Arthur," I began, his head turned to me signaling he was listening,"Why didn't you send me back home the first time?" He moved a few baskets around, making space available to be walked on, I thought, for a moment that he just ignored me,"Arthur, you don't have to answer-" he sat on the bed and sighed,"You wanted to leave?" I shook my head quickly and looked at him,"No I like it here," I explained, he looked over his shoulder,"I couldn't let you go, I've lost everyone I thought I could trust, I don't want to lose someone I can actually trust," he paused,"Besides this is your home, you belong here," I looked at him and smiled, I hugged him and quickly pecked his cheek,"Well, good night." I Last back in bed and Arthur made his way to the door,"Good night, ___," I smiled,"Love you," I replied. After turning off the lights and closing the door, I heard a distant whisper, it was everyone's voice.

"Welcome home."

(A/N. Welp...thats about it, not sure if I should make a second part...what do you guys think?)