Chapter 4

After I got a bath, the maid (which I found out her name is Elizabeth), she helped me get dressed in the corset.

When I got dressed, I looked in the mirror to see the beautiful dress that the Prince gave me. Admiring how beautiful it looks.

"Wow. That's a beautiful dress" Elizabeth said.

"Yes. I agree." I said.

"Who gave it to you?"

"The Prince." I say, smoothly. Elizabeth mouth drops open. I gave a small smile, nodding my head. Then she quickly snap out of it and ordered​ me to sit in front of the vanity.

She combed my wet dark curly hair, and braided small braids on the side of my head. She also did my make up. When I look up I saw a woman, not a girl no more. I look more grown up. My red lips match my white pale skin and the dark eyeshowdow and black eyeliner bring out my bright golden eyes. I looked speechless.

"Wow. I look beautiful." I said. Then I hug Elizabeth quickly.

"Yes, you do look beautiful. But you look quit familiar, tho." She said. I tilt my head side ways.

"Really. Who do I look like?" I questioned.

"Oh, it is no one really. Come. Get your shoes on." She said helping me off the little chair I was sitting on.

After I got my golden heels on, she guided me through the kingdom to the ball area. When I stepped in the room, everyone stop and stared at me. I glance around to find my family and saw them at a table near the royal table. So, I just ignore the stares and walk to the table.

"Hello, mother, father, and you little Popillia." I say, in a playful tone. Popillia just smiled and hug me. Mother and father just smiled at me.

"Pomponia, you look beautiful... I mean gorgeous." Father said, as mother agreed. Music started to play smoothly, as people started to dance and be merry.

**

I have been at this ball for about 10 minutes and I got ask about 5 times to dance with these men. Each time, I deny them. I just don't know. Father was starting to get angry, because I'm at the age to marry. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw the most handsomest man I have ever seen, step into the room.

He has black shoulder length hair. Muscles showing through his white long blouse, with golden trim and black leather pants. Oh my goodness, I'm staring at him. He said "hello" to some people and now he his coming this way. Towards us. Okay, Pomponia get it together.

"Hello Reyes. So this is your family." Oh goodness, his voice is so warm, and... I just can't describe it.

"Hello. Yes, this is my family. Euphemia my wife, and my youngest Popillia and my oldest Pomponia. This is Prince Vlad Dracul." My father introduce us. This got to be a dream. I am sitting in front of the Prince.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Euphemia, Popillia, and finally you Pomponia." He says, then he turns to me, "Would you like to dance, Miss Pomponia?" My breathing stop. I can't believe he is asking me to dance with him.

"Yes, I would like to dance with you." I say, speechless. He helped me up, and when he took my hand I felt shocks of electricity up my arm to my heart. I saw that he noticed it to.

What is happening to me?