LittleFun

Mr.Etsuya-"I'm going to start with the left side of the room you will stand when called, and when finished speaking I would like you to sit, understood?"

(Class unison "yes teacher")

Mr.Etsuya-"Alright first up Hoshihiko Mori"

When I turned my head to see who this Hoshihiko guy was, a male with dark long red hair pulled into a ponytail and a well built body stood in front of his desk.he placed his hands into his pockets and spoke with a tiring and agitated voice. He had snake bites on his lips and a pocket chain with crosses hanging from his front to back pocket. Overall his appearance was clean and well kept.

Hoshihiko-"Konichiwa my names Mori Hoshihiko I'm captain of the track team ,vice class president and I'm a 3rd year here at our high school.it's very nice to see you all again from last year. And to those who have joined us from middle school, 'Welcome'." And he took his seat.

Mr.Etsuya-"well put. Next we have Chiyoko Fukui"

A girl with short hair cut like a boys stood up. She wore big glasses and a long school skirt with a cardigan the regular white school shirt and a silver necklace with a triangle on it.her face was full of blush which must mean she's shy.actually she was kinda cute in an innocent dorky way..I'll tell you this from the way it seemed she was hiding her breast she had some nice sized boobs.her voice was high pitched and sweet like a little girl politely asking her parents for candy from the store.

Chiyoko-"Hi my names Fukui Chiyoko I'm co captain of the girls basketball team and I highly encourage any female who wants to join a sport to apply for girls basketball. It's a fun sport and our team treats each other like family not to mention the fun games we have against the boys. I'm a 2nd year and I'm very pleased to meet you all new or not. With a slight smile she sat down again

Mr.Etsuya-"Good next is Kinuko Ueda"

Another girl stood up she had silky black hair pulled into a fishtail braid. Her uniform was well kept except for her skirt which lifted 4inches over the school rules,I could slightly see her pink undies which got me hard. every time she slightly shifted her weight from her left to right leg I could see her butt cheek. And soon enough I had a full blown boner, I blame her skirt.i couldn't pay much attention after that I kept looking down at my pants,preying I didn't cum right there on the spot. Although I did hear what she had to say

Kinuko-"Konichiwa my names Ueda Kinuko I'm a member of the drama club and I'm captain of the volley ball team. I'm in my 4th year of high school so sadly this will be my last time seeing any of you again.but I would like to give you all a warm welcome or welcome back" she bowed and smiled then took her seat

I couldn't hold it anymore my private area was throbbing. I put my head on the desk,closed my eyes and put my hands over my boner trying to hide it. I can't believe it , this is the most embarrassing thing to happen to me. What happens if I accidentally bust a nut.....I'll be the laughing stock for as long as I live. I won't allow that to happen, I can't allow that to happen. My brother would be so disappointed in me. Not only would I ruin my life I'd ruin his too. And then a quick image flashed In my mind Ueda's ass cheek!. And I felt a slight wetness inside my underwear. My eyes ripped open and I looked down slowly hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. But to my dismay there was a small wet puddle in the shape of an oval on my pants. I blinked back the tears that were welling in my eyes, at this point I wasn't even thinking of myself anymore I was thinking of my brother and what they would say about him.i don't deserve a brother like him , he's to good to me.and then Riono turned around and pushed my head back.

Riono-"hey sleepy head Mr........ling what's wrong?"

Me-"Riooo I .... I can't ."

Mr.Etsuya-"Is there something wrong Bradley Yamaguchi?" He looked angry