Kevyn

Interview with Kevyn

Name-Kevyn Yamaguchi (No middleName)

Age-18

Sex-Male

D.O.B- October 4, 1995

Birthplace-Tokyo,Japan

Parents-Father(deceased) Mother (deceased) Aunts(living) uncles (living) Grandmother (Not sure) Grandfather (Not sure)

Siblings-Younger Brother

Blood Type- B positive

Hair color-Brown

Eye color-Browish green

Race-Japanese/European

Weight/height-175 6'10

Shoe size-13

Lifestyle-Basketball captain

Science class president

Straight A student

Popular

Works at a pharmacy in a hospital

Personal Lifestyle-Has a best friend named Mio they work in the same hospital just on different floors. His friends are his basketball buddys Itchio,Riono,and Katsuro.

Personalty-Outgoing,Smart,Cool,Overprotective, Flirty,Careful,Sporty,Strong,Clean,And brave.

Favorite thing to do- "Mess with his younger brother."

Favorite sport- "Basketball"

Favorite food- "Well, I'm stuck between Pizza and Cheeseburgers!."

Favorite drink- "Dont tell Bradley....But its Whiskey!"

We asked Kevyn to tell us more about himself.

Kevyn-"Well, theres nothing I haven't already covered. But I guess I could tell you about my job in the hospital. Its kind of boring, but Mio makes it much more exciting. She always knows how to have a good time and make sure everyone else is happy to. I like having her around."

We noticed a little blush on Kevyn's face when he talked of Mio so we questioned him on his relationship with her.

Kevyn-"She just a friend!....Thats all we are." He looked away from the interviewers as he said this. "Honestly I really like Mio...we've known each other sense Grade school,actually before my father passed away he and her uncle were very close thats how we first met. She was 8 and I was 10."

We asked Kevyn why he didn't express his feelings to her when they were younger.

Kevyn-"Because she was waaay to young in middle school....and she was flat as a sidewalk....BUT NOW! She's got big boobies! And a nice ass!. Its not like I liked her any less without the boobies and ass...she just looks way better now....well I'm also kind of scared...I don't want to risk our friendship and make her feel uncomfortable just because I have a crush on her Ill just find the right time to tell her. "

We asked Kevyn one last question

Why should the creator give you a Pov of your own?- "Because I think I deserve to be able to tell my story, and who knows bradley better than me!?....I love him he's my brother and theres a lot the readers still don't know about our family and friends and Myself. I believe I should tell them. So readers if you want to hear the my story please vote for me."